oh wow

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081101/ap_on_re_us/trick_or_treat_killing

what. the. fuck

Great… here comes a nationwide ban on trick or treating from now on…

“Your children aren’t safe. News at 11”

Wow.

Being robbed makes you crazy tho, but theres nothing legal about shooting thru the door.

hes a fucking ex convict. it was halloween. no SHIT people were knocking on your door. plus… being an exconvict (though i dont know his crime-i skimmed the article), i think he should know a robber will very rarely knock on the fucking front door before robbing you. dear god. well back to jail!

drug dealer.

thats F*cked

why did an exconvict have access to an ak-47?

truth.

bad people do illegal things though.

lmao

no go on the shock factor :spank:

if he was a convict, he could have purchased it as long as he was not a fellon, but differant states have differant laws on gun control so I’m really not sure.

Crazy shit. Poor kid.

Agreed. We need stricter laws on this. IMO an ex-con has proven to society that they are not to be trusted. They should not be allowed to own an assault rifle.

Seems like the guy was just waiting for an excuse to empty his gun into the front door.

good fucking god. really. if someones robbing you i dont think they are going to knock first. second, if that was a cop? man should be charged with the death penalty or looked up in a dark room for the rest of his life.

on halloween really? you sad fucking waste of a life

I’m surprised there haven’t been any comments on how easy it is to get a gun. Especially in Southern States.

Ya I was kinda wondering that too why an ex convict had a loaded assault rifle in his possession. also if he was an ex convict, what type of neighborhood was this girl trick or treating in?

They were at a party downtown and then stopped the car at this specific house? Sounds kinda weird

Very likely, thought it was the Police and opened fire.