Do you carry?

After reading the glock thread, I got to thinking, how many pittspeed members carry a concealed weapon?

And if so what are you carrying and how?

hell no, even is I was older i wouldn’t

maybe

pull yours and find out j/k

but yes i do. which sucks being at school cause you cant have it there and im used to taking it everywhere

Hell no. This is Pittsburgh, not Compton. Besides, i have cage fighting skills,

im pretty good with a bo-staff

p89, don’t leave home without it

this will be good, I’ll know what members not to piss off :slight_smile:

fuck it piss them all off. I have a keyboard with nails sticking out of it.

i dont carry & i dare u to piss me off!

:rofl:

I carried when I lived in the city (Stanton Avenue and then North Euclid Avenue). I don’t carry now that I live in the suburbs, unless I’m going into certain parts of the city.

Sometimes. Walther PPK/s

I never piss anyone off

Sissy

Actually very rarely, Bersa MiniFirestorm .40S&W.

Mike

I have never touched or held a gun. I refuse to learn how to shoot a gun. I read a statistic once that if you are carrying a gun and get robbed at gun point (or anything like that) and they know you have a gun, they are XX amount of times more likely to kill you. I forget the exact number… but I know it was over 50%…

I don’t believe a gun can solve any more problems than having no gun would/could.

If I don’t have a gun- I’m less likely to get shot myself. My life is more precious than material things.

If I have a gun I am either going to 1. Get shot or 2. Shoot someone.

Shooting someone (in the bigger picture) would cause more problems that getting your wallet stolen…

Just some of the examples I have for NOT carrying.

Do 2,000 lb bombs count?

Should add another option on Poll

No, I don’t carry around much cash

sig sauer 9mm, always.

Smith 9mm in the truck all the time. 357 in the house. Steal all my shit. OK Touch my family and die.