The 2-car cruise...

Went out for a spin down to Redline after work. Silent Steve rode shotty and Ryan cruised along in his Supra. It was a nice drive, I’m surprised nobody called the cops on us! We need to get some cruises together every once in a while, it was a good time. That is all.

-Jim

PS- I think I’m popping Howard’s 4cyl cherry, he’s tuning my car in a couple of weeks. Its gonna be fucking serious. lol

See stickied thread.

I know, I’m saying people need to come out of their caves on a more daily basis and cruise instead of making one big cluster-fuck of an event

Word, we had some fun on Route 7, Jim’s car MOVES OUT.

You fuckers need to man up and call people.

Vrooooom PSH.

nonsense. my car is slow. must have nitrous.

AMD and Cossey just went for a cruise. I love goin, soo much fun. Too bad my drag wagon sucks on the highway…i think im building a highway car up soon!!

do a quick change rear in the stang, lol

ARG Nick call a brother!!!

Haha

seriously, what the fuckin fuck… i have race gas to waste!

Dont have your guys #'s, dont know ya personally but id give ya a ring when we went out cruisin. Its always a fuckin blast. It would def be nice to get all the nicer high hp cars out for a meeting/cruise/highway pulls lol

fixed. :vlad

My number is 466 and my first name.

:lol Eh, more of a pita than its worth. I wanna buy a termi for a DD/highway car

I like doing quick yanks to like 100ish, I try not to get too crazy, lol

+1 Jim WTF weak?!

Haha ok cool. :thumbup

WTF, you should build the termi and change the gears in the 5.slow!

Here’s another one that punks OUT. :Idiots

Cossey was doin about that down central LOL

it was a spur of the moment thing, i had to go to redline, ryan wanted to take a ride, we cruised rt7 back and grabbed some food after that