Ryan (Boost Creep's) Soup can

Well me and a couple local buddies went to Eastgreenbush Monday night because well we had nothing better to do on Memorial day … sad i know … but it turned out to be a great time and im glad i went … I have never ridden in a supra ever and in one day i got to ride in 2 of them … we had lots of guests stop in during the 2-3 hrs we we hung out … cops, spectators, big trucks, more spectators … even had some people following us around from place to place … I might have 1 or 2 more (artsy) shots that ill post when if there is any intrest … and thanks to the guys that helped and thanks to ReDevil for letting me steal his idea for number 4 … well anyways enough of my rambling, on with the piktarz

is that matts baltic supra in the shot?

i like the first shot alot, reminds me of that shot with the Aston Martin.

and bryan sweet GH jointz.

Yup i just came

yes sir

Hot, diggin the Baja1000 stance. Whats the blue behind the front wheels, rotor hub?

Projectu brake rotors

his car is a nice, clean car. rare love/hate color too. personally i think Baltic Blue is a great color.

Sick as always. Do we get pictures of the other poopra?

yup just posted them for you

Great pics, tan seats though?

blame Toyota.

A little overdone for my tastes.

I’, guessing lighting was a big issue for the shoot?

Pics came out good. Cars shitty as fuck though

Some kind criticism, i like them all but #5. Just not doin it for me, maybe becuase its overexposed idk

Thanks again Dan was great to meet you! Pics came out awesome man!! Thanks so much!

I didn’t pick the interior, Toyota did.

It was a fun night overall.

glad your happy with the set … ill see what i can do about a sunset in one of these for you …

well the reason for the shoot was to get an interior shot, sunset picture and some night shots … which im sure you know that black cars and shooting at the sun or in low light are near impossible … so it was very tricky … and then right when we had the car setup for the sunset, the sun went behind a cloud and never showed itself again :wtf … so we started playing around with flash which is another big no no with a black car … so i guess you could say that light was a problem haha…

the first pic is fuckin epic

I have watched fire works from that spot quite a few times as a youngster. Pics look good!

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.

glad you like them … all Paul Walker did the whole time was tell me what an asshole you are

I decided to use all of the pictures i had and so i edited the final 2 that i was just going to throw away … used some different editing techniques … one Loud and one Soft