RBakerian's Toyota Supra...*56K death*

The Toyota Supra is one car I haven’t seen very many of in person. Ryans Supra is an excellent example of what I think one should look like. Wheels that fit right, no huge body kit, no wild paint. Its a clean car with mods that will still be in style 10 years from now. My friend that went with me to give me a hand with the rig shots summed it up best when he said “I wonder if he will do an even swap, my girlfriend for his car”.

I have a couple regrets about the photos; one being that I should of picked out a better spot ahead of time, which would of let me get more shots in at some different angles. I am my own worst critic and I’ll never be happy with my own work, no matter how perfect the conditions are. I broke a few photo “rules”, but fuck it, I’m not a pro so I can break rules.

Thank you again Ryan for giving me the chance to take some snaps of your ride, I appreciate it. :thumbup

1. And we’ll kick it off with the penis on the wall shot. Reason #1 why you should watch your backgrounds.

Those are really great! What camera are you using?

I really like the first moving shot!

Good lord is that car sexy. Great shots dude!

Very nice. 911 and GTR shoot ASAP plz. And Subaru lol.

Jim,

Thanks again for venturing out here! I apreciate the shots, was nice meeting you and your friend.

Guys, Jim’s shots are AWESOME. I am THRILLED how these came out. I’ve always wanted some motion shots.

Thanks again man!!!

Ryan

haha a fwew of those shots are outside my old work!!! patio enclosures!!! i used to park my car to the right of that white dorr everyday god im glad i dont work there anymore! always thought it would be a great place for pics! sweet car as always ryan!

Woww!!! Phenomenal pictures!
The car looks awesome Bakerian!

jim & ryan have just collaboratively redefined perfect :excited :lmao

car is hawt :excited
and the pictures look phenominal :thumbup

I think…nope…I do have a boner.

Sweet pics/car!!

Looks kinda ricer status…

:slight_smile:

Naw but srsly great pics/car.

those came out awesome

How did you do those motion shots? Did you use a rig or what?

Shots look great.

The car looks OK for a 17 year old Toyota, I suppose.

Thanks guys, its constantly a work in progress!!

car is fucking gorgeous, great photos

Hot brah, both car and shotz.

Ryan- Susp time!

looks sick dude… but i cant stop laughing at the penis in the first pic

um I just got wet in ways I didnt think were possible.

Ryan, when you wake up in the morning and notice your garage is open with no Supra, I dont know where it went.

pics are NASTY!!!

awesome shots, especially 5 and 10

Nice stuff!!