RBakerian's Toyota Supra...*56K death*

Pics came out great. I hope the owner of the car didnt try and fondle you. He has a habit of doing that when a male comes around

nice car…dont know dick about toyotas cept the older trucks run foreva…loooks good man…how did you guys get the “clear” hood shot…j/w how you did that…the one where you can see the engine and the hood appears to be tinted black…

Ryan your car looks PERFECT! also nice shots to the OP. In shots 3 and 4 the antenna looks terrible up, is there a mod the supra guys do to eliminate it or make it a fixed shorty???

Photoshop trick

Wow. Car looks great Ryan!! As for the pics, damn you are good man!!!

Holy crap that’s a big antenna. You listening to encrypted Pentagon broadcasts on that thing or what? :smiley:

Just kidding. Car looks incredible. I have a weak spot for MKIVs. I think they’re very special cars. I happened to see this one for a brief instant on 787 going the other way and I just remember saying out loud to myself “whoa!”

Great photography too. Rolling shots in particular came out really nice.

i love this one. looks like a toyota Ad. the transparent hood shot looks awesome too. as does the rig shot! :thumbup

you’d have to make it out of his range, and i hear he’s quite handy with a handgun. and sleeps with one eye open and one finger on the trigger

LOL. Thanks guys. I have a lot of work to do still.

I think my rear main seal is leaking but im not sure, I also need a new clutch along with some upgraded valve train. I would like to pull the motor this year and wiretuck and paint the bay as well.

Jesse, I’m sure I’ll be hitting you up for a coilover install at some point. I need to see if she needs any tie rods or anything.

This car is a money pit, but I guess it’s part of the hobby.

Again, I’m very happy with how the shots came out. You should see the gear Jim has!!

Basically they shave it, and dont use the factory radio. I may shave it this winter.

Okay when it comes to rigs i dont know alot…

How do you go about getting such a steady clena shot of the car rolling?

Is it a rig that attatches to the car/you edit it out later and just move the car slowly to get the moving effect?

Or is it a rig on another vehicle

Ryan can remember to turn off the radio while pictures are benig taken.

8/13 are my favorites I think, but all of them came out awesome.

gorgeous man, gorgeous. your car is the reason i would go to you, and only you, for a detail. you won’t find a cleaner car. ever.

Secretz. And yes Nicole, I know. I was driving, so I forgot.

I never have the radio off when I’m in the car, I would have had the same thing happen. He just asked if there was a “trick” but no tricks needed is all I was getting at.

Thanks Wayne! I apreciate it. :clap

:thumbup for the car and the pics

with the antena up, makes the car look like a radio controled supra.

all the shots are just amazing

very nice shots … wish i was this good

FUCKING CLEAN!!! I would love to polish that IC and what ever else you want to bling out on it! let me know when it gets stored for winter and ill hook you up.