Supra clean but its Supra mean…

Met up with Ryan to shoot his Supra Monday and I also had the pleasure of meeting Dan (CFD Productions). I had fun shooting with Dan, good dude. Ryan on the other hand… :lol

Link to gallery: http://www.flickr.com/photos/killerblackbird/sets/72157626694256048/

I fucked up, I wish I took more engine bay shots.

Damn, I love it. Awesome job guys.

Love them Jim and love the long focal lengths (as you know). Look like #11 theres a little bit of motion blur though. The engine bay shots look strange with the fill light because of the color differences. Need a gel for the flash to match the tungsten lighting.

When are we all getting together (MINUS RYAN!)??

Killer car killer pics.

car and photos are dope…it has a little bit of git up and go.

Nicee looks killer, thats about 2 minutes away from me too

thought it was gonna take you a week to get to these!!! nice job on banging them out … it was great meeting you and ill see you again in the very near future … im pissed you got #12 … grrrr i want that shot!

No inner fender panels on the front? If not, might want to get them bro, or your panels might get dented from the inside

God Damn. The shots came out AWESOME Jim!! Thanks so much man really appreciate it. Was good seeing you again! I have a mega boner at your lenses. Just unreal.

LOVE #14.

are supra fenders really that fragile? i never have fender liners on my vehicles and have never had an issue.

I never had issues previously either.

Awsome pics and car.:tbu

damn cheap wheels… shitty detail job… awful color… WTF is wrong with the owner of this car just horrible taste!!!

lol i love the car and the shots… ryan ill trade you my truck for your car!!!

<3 #14

Bad ASS! i really like 15!!!

ErGotti loving #8

5, 9 , 15 are win

Tiny turbzz

Awesome pictures man

To bad theres a POS white supra in all of them…

Great work man, and ryan… beautiful car brother

nice pics and nice car ryan… white looks killer