Shift 518: Cruise part II RAINED OUT =(

Well the summer one we had was a good time, so me and vlad and a couple other people discussed that wed like to have another. Now that the lot has been pretty much shit down we dont have as many chances to hangout, so lets make this time count. I will post up the route after i figure out all teh details.

Where: right off exit 16 through lake lezurne(sp?) up to lake george or exit 22.
What to bring: camera car, food, girlfriend, boyfriend, mother, aunt exc exc :crackup

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/9965/cobra064mb3.jpg

WILL BE RESCHEDULED FOR A LATER DATE

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o285/Boxxersix/burn.jpg

But seriously…good scenic drive(above said route)

:crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup
Thats a good one. :bowdown

^LOLLLOLOLLKOJ:OKAJF:KJ:SAJ::JLOLJAOSFIJLLOLOLOL

:rofl

I spot my car :sad I’ll go on the cruise just because they’re always a good time but i’ll be sporting the beater! :giggedy

I’m good for one or two laughs a year

yea two of those cars are dead now, so whos goin?

:lol

I’m the car on the far right that you can see .002 inches of :giggedy

i might go… well prolly go

I’m still going…just taking the Accord :giggedy :excited

My car isn’t technically dead either, starts, drives, just runs rough…under construction is the appropriate wording for mine…Travis’ is the definition of dead

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I see my car :excited

prob should of planed it sooner/farther out. pretty much i just have to hope i get the day off, too late to request it off.

i might go up depending on wtf im driving or whos going etc

come on we can ride up the bikes i have 1 now and my wife just bought 1

If my new beater gets here and i get the headgasket done on it in time I will bring it out and all you fanbois can hump it.

Thats all im sayin about it though

I’ll be in Ocean City, MD for some VAGtastic fun. Sorry. :sad

Yea I will also be in Maryland for the week end

what kind is it? PM me i’m very curious :lol

where did u guys go last time, cause i am def down for it this time…just let me know