Shift 518: Cruise part II RAINED OUT =(

It was in his other thread.
AE86 Corolla GTS.
:banana :banana :banana

might be down for another one

yeah ur right i would prolly hump it… :lol :umm

I already have serious buyer buggin me to buy it at a 700% mark up. haha

Idk how long i will have it if i can turn it over and pay off school or something

im down.

I’d love to come but I have to work that day. If you could set it for a Saturday I’d be in. Any Saturday except 9/27 or 10/18 works for me.

Took the day off, so I’m going to love this Sunday no matter what.

Dave, do you know the exact route you’re going to go? If not, PM me, we will discuss it.

doesnt look like there is a lot of interest and the weather is gonna be shitty i think i may reschedule and go to H20I in maryland with the dub crew

Im for sure down for this, and might be sporting the new whip.

I’m still going one way or another. I took the day off as well.

At this rate I don’t care if I go alone, I need to get some good riding days in :lol

so your going on the bike Vlad ?

I’ll be in Ocean City, MD for the H2OI carshow :banana

with your banana

My banana’s always with me :ssh

me and a couple n!99az from here are going down :cool

werd me2

i took that pic :tong

I’ll be at Exit 16 off the on ramp parking spot.

As soon as you hit the Exit, take a right, there is a small parking location on the left, I’ll be there at 10:00 am.

Anybody else is welcome to join me.

Exit 16 off 87N? How long do you think this will go for, I gotta get back before 4pm football!

Well, I wasn’t originally planning on it, was hoping to go do some riding the (dirt) bikes tomorrow, but it’s so close (Exit 16 is about 2 or 3 miles from my house)… I may just have to cruise on out!

We shall be back by then, but I’m not expecting many people to go so no worries.

I’ll be happy just going alone.

FYI

11:30 is the meeting time