The one thing I will miss about this job.

I am leaving sears for good at the end of the week.The only thing I will miss about this place is the employees.Not because I like any of them.There is two guys here who are pathological liars and I am going to miss the crazy stories they have every day.The one guy here hes 54 and he was… A detroit cop for 18 years,owned his own repair shop for 28 years,was a mechanic for 10 years before that,a helicopter pilot in vietnam,was recruited by the govt to repair helicopters in iraq but $500,000 a year was not enough,real estate agent for 9,ford plant worker for 11,professional dirt track racer, regional parts manager for advanced auto for 11,and he flipped a firetruck.He also does not know a fucking thing about cars.He a salesman who keeps test driving vehicles and diagnosing them.The problem is he always wrong and we always end up with a customer issue.

The other liar is 29 tells everyone about his turbo hyundai tiburon.The turbo is mounted internally though? He is going to buy a external one soon.He has awesome stories when he calls in though.Like the time he was arrested in cheektowaga for disorderly conduct.They would not let him post bail that night.On monday they let him go and dropped charges before court.Then yesterday he called in because he had a stroke.Well he didnt call in exactly.He came into work with a ace bandage on and he said he had a stroke.No medical excuse though.Honestly the only think that is making me finish this week is the crazy shit these people come up with.Does anyone else here work with awesome people like this?

^^lol thats good… im the only guy in a room or about 80ish woman from ages of 18-70… well 3 of them are under 30… i hear storys about there teen daughters haveing sex for the first time and have got a anal story about one of the girls… thats all i got

Ha that is the best.

I work with mostly older people except for us two systems engineers who are 23 and 24. They all have daughters who are either just going into college or in their first or second year and its hilarious to see their facial expressions when we start talking about our college parties and stuff that we went to.

Note to self…

…DO NOT TAKE CAR TO SEARS!

I have a boss with 4 kids and 4 baby mommas, the liar says he has had 15 children 8 of his own and the rest were foster children(mind you he makes 7.50 a hr plus commision and he does not sell shit).

what’s next joe?

The actual mechanics here do know what there doing.I also conned continental to give me 75% off a set of tires.

I will be working for a place called gerry’s service in williamsville. Alot more money and it is a full time job

I know a guy who went 204 mph in a Deloreon.

and his dad fought off a grizzly bear with a fishing pole.

And he made his own gun, and it’s larger than a .50 cal.

What else was there…

I’ll think of some more later…

He could go back in time almost 2.5 times

IDK about people I work with since I tend to not get into conversations with them.

BUT… there is one dude that I know that:

1. Claims he has an M3 - He has a 330, It clearly says 330ci on his car
  2. He likes to take it up to 165mph all the time, Electronically limited to 155
  3. He’s taken it up to 185 Electronically limited to 155
  4. He is banned from the track because his car is too fast. Some place in niagara falls, I couldn’t get it out of him if its a drag strip or a track so who knows.
  5. its a 2004… its a 2002? i’ve gotten a few responses
  6. His Car will beat mine in a race, when I go to race him he finds some excuse to not do so.

It honestly goes on forever with him… I just get fed up and walk away from him after 2 minutes of his bullshit.

is it white and say m power on the windshield?

Seems like every place has that person. It’s all rather humorous.

I know Mike Postals, and 95% of his stories are enhanced.

that’s awesome. We have a Ninja working the pack line here…lol. I think he’s around 40.

He also was a pilot of some sort. Yet just recently got his DRIVERS license.

Oh, and our guy can hear dead people, no fucking joke, dudes’ fried. Oh man, and another since I thought about it, his friend has a tape of a snake that is 80 feet long, a snake that the “villagers” use as a punishment to the tribe people that commit a crime or whatever, yeah, straight out of his mouth…

I wish I worked with people like that(maybe I’m that guy?). Us machinists are pretty average except for our tempers and huge blow-outs on bosses/co-workers/security etc. usually leading to termination and/or jail time. I haven’t been to jail for work yet though.

Silver… an completely stock

This derelict cunt i work with just lost 150 pounds after surgery (that our work paid for) then last Friday she got busted in the parking lot giving some random guy a blow job. she isn’t going to get fired. guess what kind of body part my boss has.

She’s sucking off your boss too or else she would be fired.

My boss is a lesbian. My manager is a lesbian. They used to be lovers. They are not anymore. They both have girlfriends who are here all the time. They’re all overweight.

I’m the youngest person who works in the store. Everyone else is between 25-60. The one girl who’s 25 is in school though, so she’s not doomed like the rest of them.

The oldest one, I don’t even know how old she is, is a racist bigot. She has 4 kids, and the 2 youngest (her sons) are losers and still live with her. They’re like, 20 and 25. She tells me all the chicks they bang out, and how she makes her son’s pay her if they’re having girls sleep over. Her husband used to work at Ford, so they’re fucking LOADED. I don’t even know why she works here. She doesn’t need to.

I could probably go on, but I’ll feel guilty for talking shit.