Things that suck v. Elise [Now with daytime pics]

wait wait how is it his fault… he got rear ended… its whoevers hit u from behind … plus the kid got a ticket that kid is fucked… newman will be fine

True story.

ALL DAY I DREAM ABOUT SOCCER

this is the 3rd time, there was josh, the kid in the miata and u (at least i think this is correct)

fucking 17 year old kids…lets beat them all

oy that BLOWS :frowning:

The best is he will be “that kid” forever.

Yep.
Custom Plate for him.
I think I feel bad for him because it will be a good two years before he even starts to shake that

That sucks.

New shell, that impact looked like more than 10mph

No, once you’re a turd, you’re a turd for life :wink:

Wow damn that sucks, on a car like this I would hate it if I knew it was in an accident. I’d rather get a new car than fixed lol.

Good luck either way Newman.

chopped matte should actually be a better candidate, as the part you grind should have fairly deep gouges for the glass to attach to, as opposed to neatly creating a “bowl” in the the original surface to pack in woven matte.

Adding fiberglass to a pre-existing fiberglass structure will no longer develop a chemical bond; instead that part becomes a physical bond. Kinda like why you don’t sand primer with 1k grit before painting. Laying up woven matte will not allow the fibers “sit” as deep within those gouges, which should be physically visible. Instead, resin will fill those voids and the woven matte will sit atop and resin has no structural integrity.

I may be completely speaking out of my arse, but I’m bored :smiley:

Just call me, I’ll get you in touch with some really good collision guys I know.

bring it to Root’s Collision on Abbott road and ask for Joe. we do great work

ahhhh ok. that fucking sucks. shit.

:tdown: shitty.

sorry, don’t know what else to say. hand-job maybe?

That sucks ass.

WTF!! What time did that happen? I saw you sitting at the Sheridan/NFB redlight and it didnt look like that.:frowning:

Ghey

welcome to the club

well aint that a punch in the taint…sorry to hear dude, hope all works out well…