so my car is f*ked

So, leaving work tonight I was driving down the parking lot, when some retarded lady thought she would have the right of way and was driving across the parking spaces, well she decided to stop once she made connection with my drivers door. My head bounced off the window, my drivers door if FUBAR, need a new front fender, new side skirt, new mirror, and possibly need the car straighted. The police came, took the report, I hear back from insurance tomorrow morning. Hopefully they will find it her fault, since it is, and her policy will cover it (both have progressive) cause I don’t have collision on my car.

My neck hurts a little bit now and I have a slight headache. I do know I want everything replaced with new parts, no junkyard parts, and the vinyl needs to be redone on the door. Where should I go for estimates and repair?? My father-in-law suggested carstar on seneca in elma. pics tomorrow.

:tdown: sorry to hear man… i hate dumb ppl

you will be 25% resposible because of NY’s stupid laws. BE CARFUL with dealing with her insurance since both of you have the same insurance company. My GF got t-boned and her and the lady that hit her both had the same insurance company. After everything was said and done, the insurance company fucked up and put the blame on my GF and NOT the other lady. Everything was eventually fixed but she went to a new insurance carrier and when they were doing her application, the accident came up as her fault AGAIN. Double and triple check everything. Glad to hear that you are ok tho.

stay away from Carubba on Delaware…i have nothing but horrid thigsn to say about them. personally, i would to to Autobahn on main (next to the mercades dealer) or to Gerschners on Mian across from Willaimsville South

That sux man… It’s a good thing your okay… Hope it all works out for you…

wow that sucks dude, best of luck with everything

get it totalled and part it out… i need somethings…

on another note why didnt u tell me when u were @ work

there is a nice RD in holland that was in a rear end collision… if they give u shit… and i had my car straightened on a frame shop

wow man thats not cool at all :tdown: hope everything works out for you

good to know about that rd in holland. I didn’t bother to go back into work after it happened, I just wanted to get home.