So close, but not quite. :tdown:

Main seal blew out completely after being bad for a year. Right wheel bearing is toasted.

If anyone has a shop that could press the old bearing out, and the new ones in that would be great. :slight_smile:

I am busy today, I could help tomorrow if still needed.

im game if i can get a ride somehow

We’ll so far it’s going faster than planned, all suspesnion is in and ready to go. Brakes are on the car, so I might be able to get the roommate to help bleed it.

Just in the processing of getting the timing lined up. Rear bank is being a bitch though. :tdown:

After that point I just need to make a bracket to hold the exhaust do I don’t have a repeat of “Uhh… where’s fuzzy did he die or something?”

i want pizza

ill help…where do i go to get to ur house

Call my cell in the first post, BUMP I REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED SOMEONE to help me do the brakes.

if you can drive it to melissas, right by mighty is where i am, and bring whatever tools you need, i can help you here at her house, still have some light left in the day…call me if needed, i owe you anyways

cause driving with unbleed brakes > * lol

I would run out and help you, but i am getting my shit together to be gone for the week. If no one else can do it, call me up at 407-0657 and i will get out asap… I have a flashlight if it gets dark

Can’t drive a car with no brakes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Got the system bled a bit, but there is still a ton of air/bad fulid I need to get out of the system. The new tires can’t grip for shit either, roasted through first, and part of second. Also appears to be a coolant leak, possibly from the radiator, so I’ll take the mythbusters approach to that until I can pull the one from the parts car if needed.

I’ve been out there since noon though. I’m done for the night

Going to be a busy morning gotta:

-Flush the brake system, stucks not having a power bleeder
-Re-install entire front clip
-Try and fix coolant leak
-Attach engine damper
-Double check suspension
-Make new heat shield for the cats.
-Re-torque subframe bolts

Man, I am beat as fuck.

On the plus side, got it timed perfectly the first time using a coat hanger to find TDC. :slight_smile:

fuzz u want help early let me know my tools r still in the trunk from slo84tas brakes lol

Depends, do you happen to have a 30mm deepwell socket, and a breaker bar. I also need to figure out what I did with that axle nut washer. Doh.

not deep but i do have a breaker

this reminded me of my friends that used a pencil eraser side down, that was great

Seem to be good at this point, just heading out to get final supplies. Should be done in a hour or two, for the break-in cruise. :slight_smile:

Pencils eraser side down work great too. :tup:

BUMP

Update:

-Front main seal is completely blown out (Which wouldn’t be an issue if it wasn’t conviently located 4 inches above the cat. Smoke shows FTW)
-Bad Front right wheel bearing in the replacement spindles

Basically I have to pull the front suspension off again, and find a shop to press the bearings out/in. Anyone know of a place that can do it super cheap.

And for the crank bolt I couldn’t get it off with the starter, so this isn’t looking good.