Need a hand bleeding brakes...

Anyone want to help out? I’ve never bled a brake system before and I could use some help. I’m putting in a new caliper so theres going to be air in the lines.

I’ll help you, I have a new vacuum pump kit that needs to be tested.

FUUUCK nissan rear brakes, i just had to replace a bunch of stuff today b/c i threw a pad on the northway going 80. locked up the wheel, and had to tow home. now my drivers/rear tire is balder than mr clean’s head

Ok cool, thanks. Just let me know when works for you.

Well that sucks. How do you “throw” a pad?

Weekends are usually the best, but weekdays after 5 are ok too

2783 since i replaced them last. the pad disinagrated, causeing something to break those two bolts, and have the remains of the piece of metal that the pad is suppose to be on, louge itself. i got it all in the box to ship to wear ever. i LIGHTLY braked for a guy changing lanes, and it happened. what are you doing tommrow.

I just got off the phone with one of my friends who has a Z, hes gonna swing by and help me out. Thanks for the offer though man, I appreciate it.

Any time :number1

Don’t pads have a break in period or something? Either way that sucks man. I’m just gonna be chilling with my cousin most likely tomorrow. I got most of my parts installed now, just waiting on a rear lower control arm to get here.