thinkin about sellin the a6....

You’re in a very good buying position then. Odd cross-shopping though. I’m not knocking the STi but usually these two cars aren’t put up against eachother. The S5 is definitely more refined and an all-around better car but with 30K you’ve pretty much paid the Subie off and that gives you some leverage at the dealership. Your down payment of 30K on the S5, after you add the options you want, covers about half of the car whcih is still a very good thing but then you have your payments.

buy a house

Cats are expensiveee and a cunt to do

i work in insurance. but i have savings as well :slight_smile:

i can get a used 08 s5 with like 20k on the motor for about 42 grand

yea thats what i was thinking too. hahaha

Get naked and I’ll take the car for free.

nah i want my 5k for the car. LOL

I’ll give you a grand, but you still gotta get naked.

What company? I work for a major insurance company as well.

as much as id love to get naked for someone i dont even know and then give them my car… i think ill have to pass on that one :frowning: sowwwy

Believe me, you want to know me. We can make that happen.

That’s not a bad price since I’ve seen them for $50K at that mileage. As long as the warranty is intact and the Carfax is clean it’s a pretty good deal. Plus walkiing in the dealership with $30 grand will not only give you bargaining power but keep your monthly payments very low too.

Buy from as dealer and get certified. End of story. You get what you pay for(42k)

^this. buy a house. thats what im in the process of saving for. i might even sell the turbz to pay the car off lmao. thats how much i want a damn house and property

+1 to that!

Man I should’ve sold my car when it needed a new $90 catalytic converter. Damn.

well my cats arent only $90. and theres 2 of them. so slow it down.

oh really? ok

Cats are NOT easy to change on this car, contrary to what some (who really have no idea) people have said.