thinkin about sellin the a6....

why do you want to get rid of it? if you don’t know what you want next your prob best off keeping it till you know what you want unless there is a pressing reason to get rid of it. too many people sell and buy cars like crazy, it’s a good way to waste money.

it needs catalytic converters and i dont know if its worth it to fix. that and a mass air flow and o2 sensors.

yea clowns

I mean those are two minor repairs…if you sell a car everytime you need a minor repair you will never keep a car longer then a year and do nothing but increase your debt.

You must have an idea of what you want for a next car. If the A6 is clean and needs only minor repairs it might be a good DD.

if i remember right the cats are stupid money for this car. but thats gonna also bring the value down a lot when it comes time to sell.

so do this, buy the parts, get your hands dirty because none of that is difficult work, or do what girls normally do, find a guy, flirt with him, have him do the work for free because he thinks hes gonna be able to touch your tits, only contact him when you need word done on your car.

seriously…i wish i wasn’t part of this group.

:lol

i can do the work myself. but thanks. and yea it is dumb expensive. im about to just go and buy the 08 s5 that i want :excited

i want a 2008 audi s5. dont know why i cant stay away from these german shit boxes.

big ballin goin from old 2.7t to big money s5

I need her job

haha ill see what i can do

There good cars it’s just the maintenance can be very expensive. Your current A6 can yield anywhere between $4500-$5000 private party and around $3400-$3800 if you trade it in. If you have your heart set on the S5 I say go for it just don’t get in over your head with payments. Try financing through a credit union if you can.

i have like 30k to spend before i need to finance

now that you know what you want thats a step in the right, pricey, direction.

its between that and a 2011 sti. they are so different from each other but i love them both. i have nooo ideaa.

Eh, owning that out of warranty would make me real leary.

s5 > sti

i agree. plus the s5 is way sexier than the sti. hahaha

30g’s! damn. big body coupe german v8 hustle! id love one of those cars lol. what do you do for a job?