This is Dedicated to all the Thieving 240sx scum

Still, what bothers me …

After everything that has happened to Mitchell, and the lynch mob mentality that is growing …

Why is the thief being protected?

This guy was willing to lie down and take a beating to not give the guy up. That strikes me as strange. I don’t see what possible reason, after seeing what your younger brother endured, to not just hand the guy over.

What bothers me the most is that this “guy” who was “turned over to the police” may be getting away with it.

There is no doubt that there is a 240 theft ‘ring’ … whether or not all the cases are related. It’s great that Tim got his wheels back, but what about the rest of us?

Someone seemingly hit the car, ganked the wheels, and managed to sell them off in under 24 hours, on a holiday.

That doesn’t strike me as someone that “just stole one set of wheels once, and will never ever do it again.”

So, this guy, if he even was turned over (which I’m totally not sold on) faces one charge. What if he’s sitting on thousands of dollars of stolen parts?

It’s been way too long since he was booked. Get the CSI thoughts out of your head. If anything, he was called down to the station, showed up, signed his name and went home. He then either sold off everything he had at bargain prices, or tossed it into a ravine somewhere.

Or, in all probability, seeing as how brazen(dumb) he was to steal something, wait for no cool down period, and sell it in person in the same general area he stole it from.

Maybe he’s got a garage full of stolen parts.

Then it makes me wonder, are the shitbags we caught up to it again? Or is this someone else altogether.

In my mind, he got away with it, likely Scot free. The only person who was punished here was Mitchell. And it seems he and his family consider it fair trade for not telling us who was actually responsible.

In a situation like this you either

A) Take it upon yourself to resolve

or

B) Contact the Police

You cant do both. You cant call the cops, then proceed to beat up the kid. They wanted to deal with the police, than thats who we’re dealing with. Simple as that…

the legal system was designed to arbitrate disputes, it is not designed to provide justice, kind of like the scoring system in boxing or ufc… once you understand that you realize they aren’t there to help you, they won’t try to provide closure, and very very rarely do they even try to prevent further dispute… but all decisions have side effects

police on the other hand behave with their own system, in many cases they confiscate stuff they find in someone’s possession who was accused of a crime and never return it, it is a seperate legal proceeding to force them to compensate you or have it returned, often it is too high a burden on time and cost, which leads to the police auctioning it off and adding it to their own general revenue

in a case like this, the police might impound the car pending an investigation and might arbitrarily (based on witnesses and apparent credibility) decide to hand over the rims to the accuser, but then maybe not… they could as easily decide there’s not enough proof from either side to make a clear decision and give the car back to the accused, and a nice $bill for the impound fees

basically you need to be damned sure you know what outcome is likely before involving authorities, they have a habit of disappointing individuals, and even punishing both sides

^aka never call cops

Calling the cops in a situation like this is like trying to get tech help on SON, something you should never do.

I don’t about you guys but have you ever had a girl cheat on you? Let’s say you found out that she cheated on you and you had prove from a friend that she did. I’m pretty sure that you girlfriend would still deny it. The only way she would admit to cheating on you is if you show her a video of her fucking someone else. But even then, I wouldn’t be surprise if she still tries to deny it.

Spoken like a man with experience.

Btw can I have your copy of that? I think it’s only fair that I should get a copy if I was the star.

hahahahaah

you guys make me laugh.

I am glad you got them back Dan,

Too bad your Bro hit the guy, It would have been nice to get the rims back and get this guy hossed in the slammer for a while. A record will do a lot more dammage then a black eye.

Yup, tis true, cannot be denied - depends on the person though.

I was more just implying that I tend to run in the opposite direction when I come across people like that, desperate liars right to the bitter end.

The whole time I was reading I was saying to my self " I hope Mitchell got Fked up, I hope Mitchell got Fked up!" then I read that he was in the merge of getting F**ked up…I laughed so hard…I was just at the partsource…I wish i knew of this story before…Next time I go, I wanna bring a coupe hot chicks and say “Hey is your name mitchell? arn’t you the guy who got knocked the fuck out for steeling some dudes rims?”

“you got knocked the FACK OUT!”

such a good movie…

http://www.jrj-socrates.com/Cartoon%20Pics/Fox/Family%20Guy/Evil_Monkey_301.gif

can we get this added to ‘emoticons’?

better than picard + worf + FnF

maybe worf,

but never fnf or picard

My brother has caught wind of the all the verbal diarrhea that I have been posting on SON over the past week and he does not approve. He has shown me the errors in my ways. The camera phone picture of the wheels and his subsequent actions is irrefutable proof that; Mitchell had possession of my wheels; Mitchell had prior knowledge before the confrontation that the wheels were stolen. Name calling and fighting is not going to help anybody. I am lucky that I have my wheels back and thank my brother for that. So, to everybody on SON I would like to take this time to apologize for my immature behavior. I was trying to inform the 240 community of my incident to raise awareness to all its members for the greater good. I got lost on the way to my goal in emotion and pride.

Im glad you finally have a mature outlook on this matter.

All the best…

i think this was taken a bit far. but my stuff was stolen then probly re-sold to. i know the feeling

also locked.

any more comments regarding this topic in general can be made via PM.

thanks

Greg