Rice!

hahaha

13005, you talk about your gp too much

OK… :gotme:

sg1 is a joke, just marketing shit to have a “sg” lol
showroom then come sg -1 lol

omg cobalts unite! youre under attack!

headache photo

i got a “infraction” from good ol rx3 for saying cobalt drivers suck.

Stock, Mike @ new era ran a 14.1 @ 97. That is I believe, the third fastest time in the country for a bone stock car. Later in the year, after doing an exhaust, 2.8 pulley, and tuning, he ran a 13.4 @ 106.6 I believe?

So, stock for stock, the STi is a little bit faster then the cobalt. probably .6 in the quarter and 4 mph. Modded, its a whole different story. Most modded STi’s with the VF39 turbo trap around 106. After that, you have to start working hard. The ET, of course, will be lower then a FWD car though. Doestn mean dick for roll races though.

–mark

HAHA fucking dumb ass kids…If that was an sti then that was like a 5 gear pull from 20 mph. LOLZ so damn funny “thats going on the internet”

Another reason to hate theese poor Cobalt drivers…I see a kid almost every day with a blue cobaltss with a PRIMER FUCKING body kit. Why drive around DAILY with a PRIMERED body kit!!!1111 I can see test fitting, removing, put stock back on till its PAINTED but…to leave the primered parts on with no intent of getting them painted(since its been like that for 3weeks now)…wtf’s the point?! It puts you in the “ricer” catagory quicker than a fart can and stickers.

*I dont hold any of the Cobalt owners that I’ve spoke with accountable…I do feel bad for you though. :stuck_out_tongue:

disappointingly, i fixed my broken exhaust last night. it won’t attract as much attention from the cobalt drivers. at least i’ll have the hatch guys still.

To bad theres no more G85 for the cobalts. But they are deff good motors and haven’t really been put to there limits on the streets yet as no one has sunk that much money into there cars yet.

HAHAHAHA, I think I met one of those guys there.

cobalt ss’s, haha fun… hey they beat v8 s10s, haha :tup:

14.1 on the stock tire or with drag radials?

Stock tires.

You’re gonna get retards owning all kinds of cars . The Cobalt SS carries a good affordable price tag for a performance oriented car so the majority of it’s consumers are probably going to be younger kids that are somewhat immature and not as knowledgeable and from what I have seen this causes a ton of BS info on how to mod these cars in specific forums (a few good things too) , I don’t knock them , just wish they would listen to me or others that have experience , just my 2 cents on this thread (had to say something because I have one :slight_smile: ) .

Totally agree