WRX Wagon > Cobalt SS

Saw them creeping at the light, so I figured they wanted to go, and when they spun getting off the line I knew they did.

I didn’t bother to launch, so after bogging for half of first gear, I caught them by my 1st to 2nd shift, then pulled a couple car lengths by the end of 2nd. Let off at 65ish, and laughed as they flew on by.

ss/sc or ss/na…need more details

Pffttt… :gay:

Nice job. :slight_smile:

nice!

there’s a pretty slow orange cobalt ss/sc that posts on here every now and then, you should set something up with him… :tup:

:tup:

im down for today sometime…let me know when and where…I cant keep letting people beat up on cobalts, seems everybody has some kind of “kill” story on my fellow SS’s.

Must mean something…

j/k I like Cobalt SS’s

I have no doubt that there are SS’s that could kill me, my WRX is bone stock.

Fear the stockness!

Also, I didn’t even realize there were NA SS’s, but I’m gonna say this was not NA, based on the fact that I didn’t pull buses.

chevy will throw the SS badge on every vehicle they make. It means nothing about performance… Its kinda like the R/T badge dodge or SVT badge ford uses…

But cobalt SS/SC’s K B in the Grand-am ST class if thats enough letters for you.

how’s it feel to have boost there jeff.

NA boy gets a turbo and suddenly hes steve freakin mcqueen. Good kill jeffey poo

did it has a massive whale tail or not? thats the only way really to tell between then two, other than the N/A one has polished wheels.

It did have the massive wing. If it didn’t, I probably wouldn’t have even noticed it next to me.

What?? I think you are wrong about that one.

I could give you a better run if you’d like to do it sometime tonight. Just let me know, actually we could do it anytime this weekend if you’d like.

If you hadn’t posted a thread calling out Evo’s and STi’s, I’d probably bother taking that invite. Again, my WRX is bone stock.

I’ll just award you the win and call it a day.

I dont even know if I can run with them, it’s mearly a “feeler” to see if I can run with them. Hey, you never know, to steal a line from the NY Lotto thing lol.

yeah. hmmm. x2 on that. I thought trap speed wasn’t everything…

agreed

obviously the foci’s aint all that quick… nor were the contours (at least out of the gbox compared to newer joints), but I highly disagree

sooory… drink

True the Focus SVT isn’t that quick but it was a step up from a 120?hp engine to a 170hp. The Contours SVTs were rather peppy, certainly more so than the standard ones. The Lightning? Yeah those had no performance upgrades at all. :rolljerk:
And those pesky 03-04 Cobras. All they got was an SVT badge and some different wheels…Oh yeah and that 360whp bone stock.