WRX Wagon > Cobalt SS

lol :werd:

Amen Brotha!! Chris… you and I are in the same category :snky:

we gotta rep the big wing domestic “import-wannabe” as most people put it. Alot of people who own these cars are coming from cavaliers and what not, and most of the time it’s their first manual car. It was my first manual I owned, but I had driven manual before so I kind of knew what I was doing. So most encounters with the SS/SC wont be great…if you really want to run one Im sure Joe or myself will gladly accept. :slight_smile:

Absolutely!

Damn, the cobalt SS is teh new Grand Am GT. THere every where!!! No wonder why every kill story has one in it.

:tup: Nice kill. In abut 2 years you might even see some mildly fast Cobalts. Being SCed already I can’t see them being that difficult/expensive to mod.

a few people have broke into the 12’s already with some DR’s and of course injectors,2.6 or 2.8" pully(not too sure which one) and some sort of reflash or MAF-T. HPTuners just released their tuning software, so I wouldnt say 2 years…I’d be more than happy to take you for a spin…the car isnt like lightning fast, but it’s quite a bit faster than the one right off the showroom floor.

12’s aren’t far fetched at all. GM Stage 3 and the Stage2+ pulley will easily get you in 12’s. GM Stage 2 will net you a 13.5 at 105 with a 2.1 60’.

I’m pretty sure GM doesn’t have a Stage 3 unless you are referring to something else or you know something that we don’t know

on cobaltss.net they referred to a box that is stage 3 which allows for easy tuning on the run. Read up.

Yea… That’s the Kit made by Intense Racing. It’s a piggy back system

205 HP right… Cobalt SS… doesn’t seem worth the money you paid… sorry Chevy could have done a lot better, I actually like the Cobalts but the SS just doesn’t seem worth it

And what IS worth the money…anything nice and NEW these days is going to cost you around $20k…205hp for like $20k with recaros,LSD,18 inch wheels and not to mention…FACTORY BACKED UPGRADES is WELL worth the cash. What would you like chevy to do? start selling vettes for $20k…not going to happen.

Damn straight… 205 hp UNDER RATED. Paid $19,600 for mine.

Damn straight… 205 hp UNDER STEER.

Fixed.

false…ask anybody…I can drift these cars like it’s my job…just give me a huge open area :rofl: with no other cars around

:lol: thanks i miss typed

yes defenitely under rated, i remember 04blkredline put down 219 at the wheels w/ just and intake

most of the people who have dyno’d them stock are between 215-225 hp. Obviously using different dyno’s but still… you get the idea. Never dyno’d mine and will never know what it put down when it was stock

like the sheridan bend? :lol:

I’ve seen Chris drift his SS into the entrance of Starbucks on Transit… :lol: jk Chris