Cobalt SS's are in

1st SS came in today at my work. 3 miles on it and its dumping coolant out. sooo i was the one who got to work on it. Rad hose left off from the factory and the coolant level sensor unplugged. Anyways… after the repair, always a road test. Soo i got to take it out and see what it could do. Ran pretty good, have to keep rpms way up to make power. Pushed 12psi tops, handling wasn’t bad. For the most part it would make a quick daily beater. Prolly just as fast or a slight bit quicker then a stock GTP, IMO

THanks for the true life review

x2

no prob! one more thing i thought the interior was pretty nice and it was comfortable. leather, SS on the seats. Same as it was in the autoshow

color & do u think someone was trying to steal shit that the hose was lose?

ya it was very comfy!!! i liked sitting in it!!! and thanks for the test drive info!!!

you fucker i was just about to post this anyway ya we got 1 in today red very nice interer is a+

red with red and black interior I doubt someone was stealing, the small clip that holds the rad hose clip open, was still in, and the hose was in the back of the motor and a real PITA to get to, barely could get my finders on it, had to put it up in the air and barely got to it from underneath.

o

i cant believe people are paying $20,000+ for a supercharged cavalier

i know lol.it says cobalt SS but in my eyes its still a cavalier with a supercharger

not even close resembelence to a cav

my friend works at harper he said the cobalts are way nicer than a cavy in everyway

I test drove an '05 SRT-4 and a Saturn Ion a couple days ago. As far as I know, the Ion has the same engine as the Cobolt SS. The supercharged GM motor felt a lot slower than the SRT-4. That 30 hp or so, made a big difference.

The Cobolt doesn’t have that “women body builder” look to it, like the SRT-4 does. So I think it’s going to interesting to see if it out-sells the Dodge.

I’m just using your post since you said it first :slight_smile:

Its not a cavalier in any sense. Its not even on the same platform. NOTHING interchanges.

Enjoy.

There is no possible logical way to argue this with me… its a cavalier. Im gonna continue to call them cavaliers.

it has more in common with a saturn then a cavalier, right?

with the Ion Redline yes…

nothing against cavi’s or cobalts… but that thing looks like a cavi with skyline tailights.

I have a cavi, and the wife has one I don;t think it looks anything like it. :dunno:

I wasn’t trying to start an argument…