this site is no good

First and most important point: this is a car club that happens to have a web site and forum. Lots of people mistakenly think the forum is the club. I think you did too.

Second point: what is your interpretation of “serious”? I thought the “scene” was about enjoying cars?! If you think people can only be “serious” if they drift their cars that is a pretty narrow interpretation of car culture.

Third point: “try getting into the scene” Perhaps your scene doesn’t have to be everyone else’s scene. Frankly if your “scene” is full of people like you with nothing good to contribute then you can have your “scene”.

Fourth point: So you don’t like sentras. Oh no! What will we all do? (from the owner…at one point or another…of 2 pathfinders, 2 GT-Rs, two s13s, a 510 and a fairlady roadster)

Fifth point: "Usually when someone throws down a “bring it to the track” challenge it is because someone else was bench racing. I don’t think anyone here was doing that to you so what is your issue?

Last point: Get lost, go enjoy your car at the track and leave everyone else alone.

Oh and I assume you have a totally originally s13