Site Feedback Quick Poll!!

ok guys wanted to know what you guys think every opinion is welcome.

what do you think of this site.

if you have comments on how to improve it please post.

please post answer as we canot see who posted it so its descrete :slight_smile:

i love teh site :stuck_out_tongue: we just need more people to sign up to make it a bigger thing…

yah for sure … just need more people posting etc :slight_smile:

clik on it lol… its fast :slight_smile:

i like this site a lot, however my only complaint is, there are sooooooooo many forums and sub-forums… lol, i’m just not used to it

lol yah it takes abit to get used to… but we made all the subforums vieweable… and easier we jsut wanted to organize everything so its easier to find :slight_smile: so if ur looking for somthing just clik on teh subforum and boom ur there :slight_smile:

It’s a good site, for sure. I think it’s just a matter of more people needing to find it and then it will totally rock. A site is only as hopping as its posters. That’s why torontocivics.com is such a good T-dot car site since that place is ALWAYS busy, and mostly full of decent posters.

great site!
i like it, and ya the subfourms take awhie to get use too. but now its easy to navigate threw the forum/site

Nice layout (IMO), and all that needs to improve is the membership numbers!

(Oh, can we move the “Technical” section above the manufacture specific forums?)

ps. Zep, have you received my pm’s?

yes i have sorry ive been super busy tryin to get my car ready for importfest… ill reply in a few hours sorry…

i have been on alot of forums…and i think it is safe to say that this site has grown HUGE!!!..lol… congrats… "D "D

Navin

thanx… still needs improvement. ill be upgrading the site this week. but itll be done… and yes the site has grown so much in the past 2 weeks over 240 users… hope it gets alot bigger… :slight_smile:

One other thing, Zep, if you don’t mind. I think we have way, WAY too many subforums at this time. They all make sense are were clearly well thought out, but currently, with so few posters, things are spread a bit too thin and some threads that would otherwise garner quite a bit of attention are being ignored. Look how many threads we have with < 15 posts. I think if the board was condensed a bit at first, that would help things somewhat.

Just my .02. Still, I like the site you’ve put together for us and the posters thus far are all pretty cool. :R

send me a pm and explain and we might be able to work somthing out :slight_smile:

I think it’s a “Great Site” except for one thing.

GET RID OF THAT STUPID BANNER THAT FOLLOWS IF YOU DON’T LOG IN!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Other then that, all the improvements and upgrades you’ve done have been super.

Keep the great work! :R

lol that banners is there on purpose hahaha… the whole point sign up check all content out… and itll stop following you haha…

ugh

i love this site :R

The site is definately coming along nicely.

thank you we are trying our best in making this a good site for everyone. :slight_smile: