oh noes!

Word travels fast.

btw im old member that never posts, i just lost my password.lol

anyways jdmr got rocked last night. they were messing with some guy for the longest time, and this one guy went down with two guys and dealt with all the people he had issues with.lol

i was there, these three guys ****ing owned all of them. it was halarious at first i though those three guys were going to get killed, but the opposite happened, they made jdmr members shit themselves & owned them, and then left.

this shit was all over the cell phone last night, and omg, these people must be ****ing stupid, the guy they are ****ing with his heavy weight, he is pure mafia if there is such a thing left today. I’m just laughing, if these guys get serious they’ll be jdmr bodies all over town.lol

im from woodbridge and we know, NEVER to **** with people from Maple, they are all or most of them from retired Mafia, who run shit, if they are not from a mafia family if you live there most likely you know someone. This is the same reason if you live there no cop will ever give you a ticket.lol

on a serious note, i just come on here to get and read info for nissans, i love this site its so drama free. But jesus i herd this and i had to post my first thread.

sorry for this post. I just found it funny how people take a situation or drama to the next level without realising that one day they might piss the wrong person off.lol

epic! e-thugs backfire.lol

:confused:

what is jdmr… and why are the getting attacked?

This is such old news now.

Apparently some guy named Riad was ****ing with the wrong guy. He was causing harassment, defamation of character, and psychological distress to an old member from here. Who i actually know through a friend.

Jdmr is actually jdmrides.ca (full of arrogant Honda owners who hate on new blood, and think they are the best. Some of them do have nice cars, but it doesn’t mean they should be causing fights.)

Don’t take my word for it, join that site for 3 days and theres bound to be beef at the forefront. These guys are the ones who really fired this event to happen in the first place…thank God for Vdubs.

Its all over now, but now everyone knows who the pussy is, that fat guy.lol