To Jeller...

Ouch sorry to hear about that Chris. But, it’s just a car.

i can’t imagine you could handle this any better than you are right now.

flawless opening post though.

Xander Cloney?

Shit happens

glad the blue wiggle is alright and nobody got hurt, could of been worse

was this over near lackawana on a flatbed last night?

ooooooooooooooooooouch…i like the brown brembo logo from TMP track day

Jesuschrist man! glad you are OK, those dear can be a motherfucker!!

You guys handle stuff responsibly and mature. Well played, the car can be fixed.

Glad you’re ok Xander.

fixed.

Thats shitty, glad known one got hurt

The crazy part is that I was talking with Chris last night not aware what happened to the car. Just wanted to let him know how well the A4 did in the snow with the Azenis. He told me to check out the post here and then I proceded to tell him how I almost got a deer in the exact same spot, heading West on the 90 where it splits for the 219S. A deer was basically running in the right most lane parallel with my car and luckily it decided to run back into the little bit of woods by the ridge rd exits and entrance ramps. Shitty about the car

Fixed it for you

Yeah, I really dont care about the car, I was not even excited about it at all. You can ask xander, Im a pretty low stress guy and that kind of shit dont bother me, I wasnt that bothered by it much at all.
Hell the front end was all chipped to shit anyways from stones and shit.
Its was something out of his control. If he would have been ass clowning I might be a bit pissed, but this was just an “act of god” :roll2: hahahaha

Ill Post up some pics as it gets repaired. Off to Phoenix for the weekend to party :tup:

Jeller

I am gonna show her this… your dead :slight_smile:

:tup: :tup: to Jeller for being really cool about all this shit.

Yeah, Jeller realizes that the Evo isn’t “everything” to him, so we can joke around about this kinda shit. In fact when I called I had to start with “this isn’t a Joke, I just wrecked your Evo” Then there was a quick pause, and the the conversation was about where to take it and what to do. If there would have been a bunch of yelling and screaming first, the thing would probably still be on the side of the thruway. :smash2:

Now on to Phoenix!! Guess I’ll be buying the whole weekend. :beer2:

X…

That sucks.
I think it is funny how everyone is making a big deal about how Jeller is handling it.

HE HIT A DEER! BIG DEAL!

It’s not like he took his car and ran it into a tree on a hair-pin turn.

I am curious to see what this costs.
It doesn’t look that bad but I am sure it will be costly.

Handling it like a good friend. :tup:

Looks like you get a free Z/06 for a weekend or three :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, its actually quite comical. I drive xanders z06 like its a loaner.

I am also very curious to see what this is gonna cost…?
List of what I think needs replacing:
-Hood (aluminum, probably not cheep)
-Fender
-Fender liner
-Bumper
-Grilles for bumper
-Belly pan
-Headlight
-Rad support
-Radiator
-Bumper support beam
-possibly ac condensor? not sure…
-ACD pump? or maybe just the reservoir, all the fluid hit the ground.

Positive things: the towers and a pillars look good.

Jeller

Aluminum fender too.
Do you remember that other Evo a couple years ago that didn’t look bad but it was like $9000 damage?!?
I think the headlight is like about $1250.

Yeah I can see paying full retail for genuine mitsu replacement parts is going to be a rather expensive repair.

Heres my guess parts & paint = $8,000
Labor = $2000

Ouch :smash2: I will be very curious to see the bill. Hell the parts are gonna be pretty decent, and then the labor is always nice too. My best guess at this time is about 9-10K

Jeller

i will buy it when it is done for say 13k?