To the APD cop going up N. Forest/W.Klien at 12:15pm today...

Well the glove compartment’s locked, and so is the trunk in the back, and I know my rights, so you’re gonna need a warrant for that.

glove compartment was open and i dont have a trunk, but there was also more to the story. loooong story short i was a suspect for a robbery which i had nothing to do with, a dirtball in town gave my name up to get the cops out of his house, why he did it? i have no clue, i guess jealousy can happen to anyone. but that was why he did it and i didnt fight cuz i knew i had nothing. but the fact that he went about it by putting me in cuffs and ripping my truck apart as soon as i called him out on a lie, was just wrong.

how did the cop know you weren’t the criminal that he was told you were?
what did you say that landed you in cuffs? :lol:

he didnt have a good enough source to arrest me and he didnt find anything so it didnt help him at all. and i just simply told him he lied on the depostion and that was not what i said at all. he told me that i needed to keep my mouth shut and remember who i was. the statement was taken like this,

cop:so why were u going 62 in a 45?
me:its friday, i just got out of work and im trying to get home for the sabres game.

so the exact words og the depositon are. “i was speeding, in a hurry to get home…it’s friday.”

not what i said at all and it made me sound like a little punkass.

so i didnt mention anything in court because i was trying to get out of it and not get a bad impression to the judge. i would to be an idiot to think, hm maybe the judge will believe me over a cop?

word.

I challenged a cop once and told him that I wasn’t trying to be a pain in the ass, but I would like to see the radar gun. He showed me, it was 1 mph off and he wouldn’t change the ticket…

Got out of it anyway at a later date :tup:

i want to videotape all these interaction’s i’ve had with cops. is that legal if they don’t know?

it should be legal anyways. they videotape it…why cant we?

on topic: i’ve gotten pulled over plenty of times for what i thought were stupid reasons. an officer doesn’t ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO pull someone over for an infraction, it’s upto them.

off topic: umm, so he basically wrote exactly what the scenario was. u were speeding, u got caught, u probably were the suspect they were looking for. tough shit. and u brought the sabres bad luck. die in hell.

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060629/NEWS01/106290121

i think to legally videotape or record a convo they have to know they are on tape.

They tape you every time they pull you over…

(I think, i dunno if APD has cruiser cams)

Although…

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060629/NEWS01/106290121

po po = tha gay

lol @ the cry babies