LOL @ State Police

There was a State Police car in the parking lot of Timmy Ho’s on Sheridan a while ago with both cops standing outside of it and a tow truck with a shim trying to unlock the door.

pics or seriously ban

LOL…that would be a wicked pic…more concerned about donuts than removing their keys from the ignition.

By the time I realized what they were doing we were already past them.

I guess its good to know too that a simple shim thing works on state police cars. haha

Trooper school let out recently, alot of newbies out there-watch yourselves

ot: but today on where the 290 and the 190 meet by the GI bridge, there was a cop stopped in the middle of a lane trying to unlock some guys car. My question is wtf was the guy doing outside of his car in the middle of the lane in the first place. It was a newer looking car and I checked all tires (caused traffic backup so i had the time) and everything looked good.:gotme::gotme:

he was trying to ghost ride the whip and then he realized he locked the doors.:nono:

:lol:

they do it all the time they also get some random shit lodege underneath them

cops can’t pop your locks unless it is an emergency, like there is a kid in the car.

or if the car is running

really?

I guess that’d make sense.

I just call AAA to make me a new set.

yup, never understood why but it happened to me 3 times this past winter.

start the car to warm up
go clean the car off
car locked it self like the POS it was.
lol

My car dosent lock when the key is in the ignition… +1 for honda? Well, unless you press the door lock on the door when the door is closed…

Buuuuut… i only have 1 key with my car, and my car has that dam imoboliser shit, so i hear its fucking expensive as hell if i loose the key… But locking it in the car, im sure i could get a door open… or just bash a window…

it was a honda…

cop def was trying to unlock the door. And in that situation where it was backing up traffic and causing potential danger i guess it could be considered an emergency. regardless that guy had to feel like an idiot.

:needpic:

:picsorstfu::needpic:
no picks.=:gay3: