took a little road trip yesturday and...

You’re gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don’t have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?

Last year I spent $900 at Sky king.

This year i have no money buy any. I am sad.

Canister shell style mortars are the best ones.

I already picked some up back in May… I imagine myself ultradriver10000 and if we can talk him into it frost12580 will be making a run to get some more.

lol I spent $780 on saturday and it was buy 1 get 1 99 cents (so I have $1400 worth)

I’ll get pics

Phantom sucks btw…I goto the one off old exit 9

Go across the street to skyking, much better stuff

I’m glad someone thinks like I do. We’ve had 6 on 6 + wars before with each person having multiple sticks. They dont hurt when they burn your shirt, they hurt when they go INSIDE your shirt.

I had one get stuck in my hair, that is by far the worst smell ever.

got my hands on good mortars last year and it made me not want the little crap.

Mortars going off on the ground = hilarious.

Paging the guy who was selling m80’s on here

me,newman,turbociv and hypville prolly had around $2000 worth of shit last yr. and were going bigger this yr.

we had a laundry basket half full with motor shells
and a huge tv boxed filled with other shit

i expect uncle ben’s to drop about 1500 or so.

At buy one get one = 3000. WIN

is this further than phantom? name of place?

I wanted to rent a uhaul van and load it. but i dont have the scratch to do it. Im soo pissed

Sky King is where you should def go.

Weak, my buddy spends about 10,000 on shit. A waste if you ask me, but hey people with money to burn:banghead:

mortars are only fun if you cut the propellant in half.

just build your own ;x

edit. bigger boom then you ever heard. 5foot crators. enough to flip over a car. :wink: $100 a peice.