New Toy : )

So yeah me and Choda went on a little road trip today and had to make a small detour…I got a few goodies.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/tallywhacker/cracker.jpg

Step 1. ~ Light fuse
Step 2. ~ Throw at something I want really dead.
Step 3. ~ Repeat cuz I baught 2 of them :headbang:

lol

video when you do it!

Me and Choda are planning on it. :slight_smile:

:needpic:

There is one…

I think that he means of the destruction. and I second that. Infact, call me when you do, i want to see something go boom!! Do you know how many grams it is?

Ive bought my share of fireworks, and Im willing to bet youll be disappointed with that, legal fireworks are usually lame…

case in point: i walk into a fireworks store in PA and theres an older lady working the counter.

me: “Pardon me miss, whats the most destructive explosive device you sell?”

lady: “We dont sell explosives, we only sell fireworks.”

me: “well say i wanted to destroy something, what would be the most destructive “firework” you sell”

lady: “fireworks are only for entertainment, not for destroying things. Thats illegal”

me: “but if i chose to I could misuse one of these devices to destroy something”

at this point shes becoming slightly frustrated

lady: “fireworks are only for entertainment!”

i could go on, but you get the point…

[QUOTE=vq30de]Ive bought my share of fireworks, and Im willing to bet youll be disappointed with that, legal fireworks are usually lame…

QUOTE]

I agree to that

Yeah it probably wont be that great…but then I can beat it with the nunchucks i baught too lol. OMG it was awsome…I see all the swards they have and I go “excuse me…but where are your enchanted items”?