took a little road trip yesturday and...

$220 later i come home with all of this.

http://tsnhosting.net/hosting/files/tunerfreak/fireworks.JPG

im thinkin about goin back again after i get paid to grab a few more things

I did this last year, the grand-finale set actually isnt too shabby.

I would suggest buying more of the sphere shaped ones for the tube launcher on the far right!

They go up so freaking high, almost like “real” fireworks you go and see. Pretty badass

Is that the set for small children?

Wheres the real fireworks?

Choko where you at

i really didnt know what to buy i never went shopping for fireworks b4

You need the really illegal stuff :wink:

lose an arm…instead of a finger ones…

Haha, I went yesterday also and spent the exact amount of money that you did.

roman candle wars are where its at

“Snakes and sparklers are the good ones”

oh jeff, u gotta come party with the big guns :slight_smile:

haha nice. They’re setting up stands down the street from my office already and we’re still 2 weeks out. From what I hear I’m not going to be able to travel 1/4 of a mile without seeing a stand with fireworks in the next week or so. I can’t wait!

awwwwwwww… No 16,000 firecracker roll?

I can’t wait to drop one off in the middle of someone’s driveway at 2am when they piss me off… anyone know how long they last?

I figure its gotta be like 20 a second…

16,000/20 = 800

800 / 60 = ~13 minutes of firecrackin fun :slight_smile:

Yes Joe Dirt! …anyone have any leads on where to get some real m-80’s or k1000’s ? I’m going to celebrate this country by taking a small part of it out.
Otherwise I’ll be using snakes

that uncle abe’s box is pretty funny.

It would look cool if you framed that box, and put it in a frame on a wall.

Good math. We have a 10,000 fire cracker roll we put in my friends ex girlfriends porch and it lasted a good 5-8 min. Fucking funny.

I spent 195 at phantom on Saturday.
I still want some m-80 or k1000’s

any word on the k1000s?
any dosee doos? or dosee donts?

the good old government did a good job of taking all the Vietnam vets which used to make them and give them to children to prison for some reason or another. I remember when i was younger and my crazy old neighbor gave me some m-80’s…good times …i have 8 fingers…jk…but i guess that would weed out the smart ones a little right ?..someone find me a guy that makes um ! pm me

just dont put any in your mouth and light it

i find your lack of morters disturbing.

If you get the June 22nd 05 I believe Buff news,I’m on the front cover spending like $2000 there. They had a Buy 1 get 2 free early on this year and I forgot all about it.
D