Official '09 Post Pics of Fireworks Thread

Since fireworks are illegal in NYS, post pics of what you WOULD HAVE gotten :wink: if such items were legal in NYS.

Found this great pic online :snky: of what i think i’d get:

• 12 Normal mortar shells
  • 32 High power mortar shells/canisters
  • 6 5-break mortars
  • 8 misc Tubes (#300x2, #500x2, No.5x4)
  • 6 Various cakes/repeaters
  • 9 shot #500 Tube rack for the finale

And a shit ton of firecrackers, M-98’s, more bottle rockets than i’ll probably ever use, and a shit ton of misc small/medium rockets from a couple jumbo rocket assortments.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9857&stc=1&d=1246478059

While i’d be happy with this stockpile, i’d still humbled and probably forever would be by the infamous Uncle Ben’s 4th of July display (from a few years back) that always gets pictured in these threads…

Sick…

Roman candles.I miss the roman candle war that happened at tpgsr’s house a few years back.

how much did you drop on the big stuff this year?? I wanted mortar shells and what not but didnt make the run this year

I bought all my shit in march.

i got some pretty sick deals…altogether only spent like $300, but all that you see totals up to like $830 or so in the catalog. Buy 1 get 1 specials…and i was a nerd and got coupons for some stuff:

• Any 9 shot #500 rack for $69.99 (regular $189.99 or so)
  • Tube Finale Assortment $59.99 (Regular $149.99)
  • Fear No Evil 5-burst mortar kit of 6, $24.99 (regular $69.99)

And since i spent over $250 so i was entitled to a free 500 gram repeater or reloadable mortar kit worth up to $90…and they tried to give me some shit assortment instead with all tiny shit in it, so i said “um no…that’s not what’s advertised” so they gave in and gave me the Gucci New York Harbor show (20 mortars) that’s actually worth $140…i didn’t argue after that lol.

ugh.

I wanna buy shit so bad this year but i am BROKE.

No twin hand-held Brew-Ha-Ha’s this year!?!?!?

:frowning:

Sweet… a “post pictures of all your illegal contraband” thread.

Don’t we have an entire sub-forum for the illegal street activities that take place among members on this forum? As well as a thread titled JAILBAIT!?!?!?

PS: Changed OP just for you sir…so you can leave the bitching you like to do in your threads about politics and the shit economy.

:rofl: :bigclap:

Wow you spent 60 bux on class C explosives…wow

You are my hero.

thought this was going to be a thread about pics of fireworks in the sky

:io:

I suppose buying fireworks is a lot like putting money into cars for the OP…

Both blow up and leave him feeling like he wasted money.

dont feel bad OP, i also bought class C fireworks, and theyre wonderful

i just have 2 uncle abes grand finale boxes

I prefer to let other people pay for this shit