FS: Phantom FW

I go down Twice a year before the 4th.
Anyone wishing to order, I drive and get them, No extra cost’s
Just the price of the F/W’s.
www.fireworks.com

I just got the catalog the other day,everything is buy one get one as usual :tup:.

might have to take ya up on that offer.

what is a phantom? im drunk and sorry for asking

Its a store in PA that sells fireworks.

He’s offering to bring some back if you want something. I think.

:tup:

[quote=“Jon,post:2,topic:29121"”]

everything is buy one get one as usual :tup:.

[/quote]

I get the “Get One”, thats why I go, I save ya Gas, I get the deal!

good deal

i should have known

Sky king is better FYI

Me and above retard go every year from rochester. We’ll do the same for people in our neck of the woods.

i usually go on my own so i can take advantage of the whole store buy 1 get 1…or sometimes, buy 1 get 2 free they offer…

:tup:

lots of cool shit there, i always end up spending more than i wanna though lol

I can get 1/4 sticks and stuff so if anybodys wants to go in on a couple boxes lmk.

OT, whats the 1/4 stick of dynamite things called, KH1000’s??? I want some of those

[quote=“dreid,post:11,topic:29121"”]

OT, whats the 1/4 stick of dynamite things called, KH1000’s??? I want some of those

[/quote]

k1000’s

[quote=“onefst240,post:10,topic:29121"”]

I can get 1/4 sticks and stuff so if anybodys wants to go in on a couple boxes lmk.

[/quote]

I would like some of those for when I go camping. When are you going to get them?

[/quote]

thought they were federaly outlawed. But shit, I can’t get them, so I’m in on the deal!

I will let everybody know the prices tomorrow. I can get halfs too. Warning do not lite and throw in van with all windows closed. Serious damage will accur.

i remember when I was a teen, we put one of them in a PVC Pipe and let her rip on the street, Blew out all the neighbors front windows

would DEF be interested in placing a large order in those. keep us posted!

[/quote]

lmk the details :tup:

[quote=“The_Russian,post:7,topic:29121"”]

Sky king is better FYI

[/quote]

Just got a catalog in the mail today. does sky king or phantom sell k1000’s??? i gotta get me some this year