Fire Works Thread

Well… its getting to be that time of year. Lets see what you have or have planned.

Where are you buying from?
What did you buy?
How much did you spend? :ohnoes:ohnoes:ohnoes
Will you be launching fireworks at corEy or his vehicles?

Will post picture Sat morning after I come back from my 3rd trip to Phantom Fireworks LOL

I’m putting in work at camp this 4th of July!

I have the phantom fireworks catalog in front of me as I type this

Oh wow…

Is that the place off the first or second exit in PA? :lol I dropped like $300 last time I went there.

DO not buy the “crowd pleaser”

The name is quite misleading.

I take extra medication on the 4th so I can deal with the crowds at The Egg. I made a deal with the Wifey, we go once to the ones at The Egg, and I don’t have to go to anymore the rest of the year. :smiley:

I’ve been to the one in PA on my way back from VA but I go to the one in Hinsdale, NH usually, like I am tomorrow.

I have an actual Phantom Fireworks card now too, its there new thing this year kind of like an PC Advantage Card.

So far I have spent a little over $400.

That is awesome!

I went to North of the Border Fireworks…

heres the website
http://www.notbfireworks.com/

I bought the grand finale

edit… this place tried to get me to enroll in a rewards program as well

went to phantom in ohio…spent like 150$ got 7 copperheads and 7 wolfpack moters like 30 roman candles bunch of bottle rockets…if anyone is interested i might sell my copperheads…10$ a piece

my step cousin went down to phantom with money from about 20 different people, he spent about 5,000 cant wait for his 4th of july party!

Thats why I usually only go to Phantom Fireworks because I can go on their site www.fireworks.com and most of the aerial fireworks have video demos so I can see what I’m getting before I throw away hundreds of dollars, plus the more you spend the more free gifts you can get.

I was at Phantom last week some guy had 4 overflowing carts of fireworks, he actually rented and enterprise van to transport all of it, I wanted to ask him where the hell he is going to be for the 4th LOL

I got a local guy that might be able to get like 4-6" motars if anyone is interested.

Im heading down this week end. Going to take a discrete ass vehicle to load up

I PLAN TO FIRE OFF LARGE FIREWORKS AT ALL OF YOU FROM CROOKED LAKE ON SUNDAY NIGHT

someone post names of places (worth while) in NE PA (closest to NY). Might be making a trip this weekend for some extra shit

I apparently misunderstood this thread. lol.

$ ?