Fireworks

Anyone go buy any fireworks yet for the 4th? I want to go get a bunch this year this week. Whats best place and closest to buy them?

Any possible interest to have a ride out with a few people to get a better deal?

Hinsdale, NH…about a 2 hour 15 min ride. There is TNT Fireworks and Phantom Fireworks right next to each other on Brattleboro Rd.

Generally everything is buy one, get one and some items are buy one, get 2 free.

Messes is good in PA

I got some from Phantom Fireworks in Matamoras PA :ninja

dont be a bitch, make your own!

All these years I’ve been going to NH and just now I find out fireworks are legal? FUCK!

and cheap liquor!

I usually hit NH BUT in NH you cant buy firecrackers or any of the “good” stuff. you wanna go south for that stuff.

The only thing NH doesn’t sell is firecrackers and bottle rockets…those are probably the two most lame things you can buy as far as fireworks are concerned.

Wrong cannot buy anything that explodes m-80s and shit like that.

and definitely THIS, liquor is dirt cheap in NH, and there is a state liquor store right down the road maybe a 1/4 of a mile from Phantom Fireworks.

An m-80 is a firecracker. :banghead

Those were cool in H.S.

:facepalm did i say they were cool? i was stating anything that is considered an explosive is not sold in NH

Hey guess what, I said in the previous post FIRECRACKERS aren’t sold in NH and then you said they don’t sell M-80’s either…

Reading > You

Oh and FYI NOBODY sells M-80’s as they are illegal in the United States…PERIOD.

kinda makes you wonder wtf they do to stay in buisness the other 52 weeks of the year that noone is buying assloads of fireworks. that and the other place by pump n pantry.

Impulse buyers driving through from NY that go “holy shit fireworks!” oh and 52 weeks is a entire year.

true, true. that whole damn community survives on tourists haha.

I used to head down to Rausch Creek off road park in PA every year in late July. We’d stop and grab some fireworks on the way to shoot off at the campsite

I have two boxes of M-100’s lol

GEEEEZE, don’t get caught with those things!

Are they real M-100’s??? A lot of places will label them as a higher grade then they are to get people to buy them.