Fireworks

Says M-100 consumer firework 1.4g. Red canister looking like an m80, with green wick. Not sure if thats legit or not really. Have yet to light one off, along with all these motars and shit lol I had to sign paperwork and let them copy my license to buy them. Locals from PA cannot buy fireworks in PA as I understand it.

I used to have m-90’s but they werent as good as m80’s… want to unload some m100’s my way? haha

Ill go with. Want some dynamite

ur not invited, unless you have pjb’s brothers tattoo artist tatoo you.

:skid

Putting a quarter stick in Myers mailbox now.

already did, was full of ky jelly and playgirl magazines… had no room for the quarter stick.

I had some true quarter sticks one year. One of the loudest things ive ever heard. My friend got them from the guy he got his bootleg dvd’s through. He also got some serious 6’’ shells (wrapped in the brown paper and all, looked professional). We went to home depot and got 6’’ pvc to fire them off, they were fucking epic. Almost killed outselfs.

A few years ago we went down to PA. Took the newburgh exit, drove down 84 west and right over the PA line there is a bunch of stores. They also give you maps with alternate routes back to NY as they said troopers would sit and watch people leave and bust them as soon as they got into NY.

Ive still got a few things from my last trip to south of the border

Ive been to Phantom and TNT in Easton, PA before.

Whats funny is that PA residents can only buy firecrackers and shit that stays on the ground but anybody else can buy the good shit.

come on down and visit me, the roll off trucks that sell fireworks at the grocery store parking lots are allready set up :excited

Ive got better things/more important things to spend money on instead of lighting shit on fire and watching it blow up

TNT is actually a client of mine, so I of course recommend them. Go to the NH store, they sell everything that PA does, it’s a nicer drive, and you don’t have to worry about Troopers coming back across because you’re crossing VT in between.

And yes, if you’re a PA resident you’re only allowed to buy sparklers. The stores there stay in business selling to residents of surrounding states such as NY and NJ.

To get from Easton, PA to NY you have to go thru NJ. Ive stopped on my way back from Cabela’s in Hamburg, PA.

i call bullshit.

edit. Messes fireworks of Hallstead PA, is a goddamn warehouse that sells nothing but fireworks.

Good tip!

All fireworks stores are warehouses that sell nothing but fireworks.

Someone should take Skidplate with them to get fireworks so his parents can put out an Amber alert for him. Would be hilarious.

took this quick while coming home from work and picking up some stuff at the store. about a mile from my house

If anybody wants some PM me and I’ll sell you some from my recent trip. Got all the good stuff, small to big for a good deal without having to leave the state.

haha I love those little huts and tents they throw up in parking lots in PA and southern states

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTsiI508BEA[/ame]