Fireworks anyone?

I’m going to be making a trip to phantom fireworks, maybe 2 trips… it’s buy one get one free on everything… I’ll grab stuff for people as long as I get the money before hand… You can check the site to look at most their stuff.

probably one of the best road trips ever!!!

Its always buy one get one, I go every year LOL

Still isn’t much of deal, shit is crazy expensive for good fireworks.

check out Mess’s fireworks in Great Bend, PA. place is tiny but they sell good shit.

Yea most people know about phantom… sorry if I made it sound like some crazy one time deal… either way if anyone would like me to grab some for em go on their site make a list and let me know.

Never go to PA, cops watch people leave stores there and follow them back across the border then pull them over. NH is your best bet.

Go to TNT instead of Phantom, they’re my client and have been putting a lot of resources into legalizing fireworks in NY. Plus you have to drive right by them to get to Phantom.

Ive never seen or heard of getting pulled over for buying fireworks in PA and Ive gone to Phantom and TNT a few times.

They want the out of state people because they cant sell fireworks to PA residents, just sparklers and little shit.

Doesnt make much since that PA cops would follow you into another state for buying fireworks. If anything the other state cops would get you at the border.

there is no police in that town whatsoever. there’s a small sheriff’s office about half an hour away.

It’s not the Pennsylvania police, it’s New York police that are doing it: “Since 2005, NYPD undercover squads have been targeting fireworks shops in Pennsylvania. Cars with New York plates are followed until they cross into New York – often on Staten Island – where the occupants are arrested. Their cars and cargo are impounded.”

State Troopers do this as well periodically, though not as often.

easy, just go get lunch somewhere and take your time. Doubt they’ll sit there and wait.