yep im getting arrested this weekend

me and a friend got back from ohio around 10 tonight with over $400 worth of fireworks, BIG stuff too, if you got 1 or anything you got the same item for 99cents, so i got a huge like 50shot mortor set and got another one for 99cents, plus alot of other good shit, and my friend got like $500 worth of stuff, and i also made this
i call it “A Headache”
6 m-80 firework’s powder!!, 1/4 full of shotgun shell gun powder!!!, and 2 full mortor shells broken apart and packed in hehe the fuse goes all the way to the bottom and this whole bottle was packed tighter then a virgins pootang. cant wait to try it out tomorrow night, if i can get someone with a digital cam i’ll film it blowing a hole in the ground

:rofl:

IBYOUFUCKINGDIE

hey, ive got an idea! Lets take apart various explosive devices, haphazardly dump their incendiary compinents into an asprin bottle and stick a fuse in it. w00p! w00p!

As stupid a thing as that is to do, I totally respect and admire you for doing it just based on the fact that blowing shit up fucking rocks and is totally worth the risk.

oh yes blowing shit up is fun

{walks away from computer to go get kerosene and styrofoam}

you sound like the typical fireman/arsonist

wajimmy22: i dont play with that shit
wajimmy22: i like my hands to mcuh
K20Kinger03O: your fine if you light it and run

nope im not like that, but fireworks are fun :bigok:

Napalm = teh win! :naughty:

anyone got a cam i can borrow?

im thinking of starting a pole on how many fingers jeff is going to lose this weekend

btw wajimmy22 is me!

i can also get the half sticks that phantom fireworks uses at their shows, 10 bucks a peice 5 shots on a peice of wood, i just havent got ahold of the guy that works for them yet this year :sadwave:

drinking and then blowing up a bottle full of m 80 and exsplosives hhhhmmmmmmmmmsounds interesting

I have a Maryland ID now. Phantom Fireworks is right on the way from Ocean City to Pittsburgh. :naughty:

:bsflag:

who ever said i was going to drink then blow it up? i’ll blow it up then drink

i vote 2 fingers! :lol:

Please make your first post in tthe noob forum. A brief intro will do, ie. what you drive, who you are, how you found pittspeed.

lol sorry. i havent posted since the boards were redone… i thought i had a post in teh noob section, long time ago… guess not. guess ill head over there and make a post tho.

dont listen to them. Do whatever you want.

nah its alright. i posted in there. dont know who does and doesnt know me since i raaarely visit here anymore. hehe.
guess i might have to drop one of the forums i visit frequently and try to make an appearance here more often…

:bigok: :bigok: