Looking to celebrate this yrs Independece day in style.Can anyone help?

Not looking for the little store bought items.Looking for some “bigger and better” things.Lady I used to have actually moved last yr out of state so I’m out of luck there.
PM me if you can help:)
Derek

ill be driving to GA for the 4th of july weekend, but that doesnt really help you=/

I have built an electronic firing system, it is made of push buttons, selector switches, and tungsten igniting elements. It keeps you away from all of the lift debris.

I however after building that lost my hook up on good fireworks… he got arrested.

I would like to find some good shit too.

:tup:

Homemade bombs…

lol if it helps ill be doin a run to PA

lol, I can buy fireworks at Target

I want mortar shells(I think) and the tube you drop them in but they are so expensive.

Pssh I’ll go buy whatever you want in PA and haul in back, ill bring back a RV or trailer full, idc.

For the right price… that is.
:o

LOL @ your custom title. 6/1/01 for me. lol

I was afraid this might get locked but see there won’t be too much of a chance of that:eekdance:.
PA really doesn’t have anything big but might take you up if I can’t find anything locally.
Mike, if I do find anything big I’ll let ya know.
Dave,That’s what I’m looking for but all you need is lengths of PVC pipe for the shells and dig a hole in the ground and secure.Nothing fancy the shells just want to go up lol

I do not recommend using PVC pipe unless the whole pipe is buried in the ground. If a mortar detonates on the ground the pvc becomes shrapnel. Ask me how I know LOL.

HDPE is a bit more pricey, but worth it as it flexes like a milk carton and is usable year after year. After I built a detonator and decided that I was not spending all of that money on the HDPE racks, so I just used PVC… One shell detonated in rack, threw shrapnel all over the place and set off a mini finale by how many different leads it ignited!

I was far enough away to not care, but that could suck if you are close.

We used about 2ft lengths and burried about 12-14" in the ground with a cap at the buried end.Was your hook up in albion by any chance?Used to get 1/4’s and 1/2’s as well

just went to PA two days ago, not one cop! and i got road head most of the way :tup:

The only way you get caught bringing back from PA is from uc’s sitting in the parking lot calling in plates to NY Troopers. Take two cars leave one at a gas station before the border transfer everything and drive back half an hour apart.

(I was told this by more than a few troopers FYI) Could be bs but makes sense then they sell them back to the shops.

Or like Tom said we can just go to target walmart or some parking lot lol.
South wins this battle.