Tougethisdb1's ....DB1?...

Mike, srsly? Ur lookin at carpet colors? I didnt know it HAD carpet till you said it. I cannot wait to go for a spin to feel how that handles!

I can’t wait to hear this thing if you ever put it back together sadley my rabbit is gonna kick it’s butt hehe if that ever gets done, motor looks nice I say screw the paint the engine bay is the only thing that matters anyway! If you need any help from me tuff I don’t help guys out with that bad a taste in color schemes…just kidding on the help but seriously the colors are a bit much. When you open your hood it will be Bamm! ice depart there you are! Later dude talk to yah soon… The valvoline kid is kinda “stickler” about the brake light thing…sorry you drove all the way up to get rejected, u still owe me for the bulb though haha

Hahaha ill pay you for the bulb nice forum name

just talked to mikeorfareed… hes saying his car is gonna walk on this thing

yea yea yea. i can say my heffer runs a 10 second 1/4 too. lets see it do things first, then talk.

this thing fucking SUCKS

well if i need to jump a traffic jam and an ambulance on a bridge to get your approval then i guess itll never happen.

and kevin mikeorfareed or gayanese’s car needs to run right first lol.

But we all know it doesnt run tens vot… Heffer is the worst name ever for a car. Heffer was rockos fat friend in rockos modern life.

http://www.topgear.com/au/assets/cms/4990b979-19e4-426e-bb33-a0c5b8a55023/Large%20Image.jpg

Pretty much exactly like that lol

This thread needs moar progress.

last i saw this thing was in pices in the grarage and rubin was pissed due to the mess. i hope it is cleaned up.

Me and mike were doing a lot of fighting around that time. Its all good. And I’ve solely been cleaning that garage since I moved in. Ill have more pics later today. Had to move it to the other side so I could put skateshelters car in my bay. Got injectors and plug wires and tractionbar installed. Waiting on more bolts and parts. Also battery is mounted. Jhpusa sent me s2000 hoses so I need to send them back and wait some more. Oh goodie

color and cost for your s2000 ho’s?

i already shipped them back this afternoon. sorry dude. they were purple jhpusa hoses. 72$

well heres some progress pictures from the traction bar and battery install. please note the gold oem hardware lol. also put the wheels on the front just to check some widths on the front. its a tall rider right now but i dont have my coilovers in it yet. also installed the injectors and ngk blues. still have alot of cleaning up to do on the suspension components but ive got some more brand new pieces to put in. heres some crappy pictures.

Nice wires BRO

good spot for a battery :shifty

i mounted the one on gregs eg the exact same place. it fit sooo perfect on the DA chassis though.

I know! When I had the GS-R it looked like it belonged there. Putting it in the same spot on this car too.