91 integra ls 18a1

well my dart is parked for the winter and for a while, but i finally got my hands on my own “first honda”. im a total tuner now lol.but i paid 700$ about 1500$ all together but ill post a pic of when i first got it and currently. love my integra til the end of time. i take care of this car mechanicaly as changing a new borns diapers??? lmFFaoo!!:excited this car best plans are body work and BOOOOOSSSTTTTT the hell out of it. and YES YOU BET YOUR ass my plates are cop friendly. I am looking for an “OEM” carbon fiber hood 90-93 HIT ME UP IF YOU HAVE A GOOOD PRICE

http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx198/jdm91integra/b18a1.jpg

http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx198/jdm91integra/integra.jpg
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx198/jdm91integra/teggy3.jpg

dont worry taillight are a scrap heap somewhere new ones for christmas

i cant get enought of these pics ill be rolling like this in the spring and summer

i’m gonna leave this alone

wow

u from cohoes?

nice rubber band tires.

looks sharp, any vids?

holy wiring clusterfuck batman!

lol i knew it was coming.

I need some wiring done on my car. Id like to have 17 outlets on the dash, preferably all using the same fuse. Is that something youd be willing to do?

do you have two radar dectors too?

my friend maxima mike had two of them and they cancled each other out if it picked up a cop. it was just as good as now radar dectot?

Sell the rims ,tails , hood,sell parts outta the interior … will have money for boost/carbon fiber hood.

is that rattle can over spray on the tires also?

yep

:facepalm

Please save this car, it actually has potential, especially since the body is in pretty good shape still.

yes its only a “mock-up” tire i took my front snows off to adjust the fender well and it was really nice so i did the caliper so the tire i tried the bronze on didnt really matter, i just set on there to take a few pics and bc the kid owned it before wore it flatt and split open so it didnt matter. buy 2 new front tires with tax 160$ and the rest will get saved towards my hood or what ever my heart disires lol i make o…kk. money 300$-350$ aweek thats with no over time so rarely 450 $

crazy?? and its called tax season … you no job either? hearing that alomst EVERYWHERE now!

and yeah the only reason i have the extra outlets is bc i get no radio receiption, no enetna so i bought an mp3 hook-up and comes through on every chanel and 1 radar does play cd’s when it desides to ive done more work since these were taken also

nice deff one of the cleanest DAs out there

I just wouldnt want some of that stuff. Could make some money on the side as well as work. Quicker way to get boosted . But thats my opinion …

this has to be a joke ,one person cant be this dumb

cough Travis * cough*

now what were you were saying?

I think Id just get an antenna instead of overloading a circuit and causing a fire but thats just me.

Did you paint the fuse box cover?

Probably wouldn’t cause a fire, just blow a lot of fuses.