91 integra ls 18a1

Looking at the way its setup I doubt theres a fuse. Probably directly wired to the battery.
I think the ground runs thru the console to the floor or firewall.

i just gotta know whyyyyyy on earth would ya do that ? im glad your into the import scene now .i could only imagine what you could do to a dart

Well thats what I was thinking but then I looked at the engine bay pic and nothing extra seems to be running to the battery itself.

true ,but at least his mom admitted to droppin him once . and her wishing he was a girl

i just exploded juice and pizza everywhere. BAHA!

just do the car justice and make it clean. these guys are all ball busters. its deffff ugly as hell right now. show it some love.:thumbup

Juicebox? lolz

you fuckin know it!

Man that poor DA doesnt stand a chance.

hahahahah you dude u seem like a total duche. with the connections i have to mopar muscle engine parts and to build with would make you put your cock in your mouth and smoke your ass in the ground. if my integra was finished being “built” it would do the same. i wasnt a big fan of joining the shift forum bc all i hear bout is how fucking everyone talks shit no i see why. i thought id come here to get some HELPFUL advice and meet a few new people that might be chill so im out… fuck yall

wat.

Oh great another internet tough guy who can’t take jokes and apparently never learned proper punctuation and grammar lol.

Just get rid of every thing on the car and start over man.

I like this car

So is this Failvis?
The last time he came on here he pretended to have a '97 Neon.

The last post he made in reply to John seems just like something Failvis would say.

Go on any car forum and talk like this you will get no respect. There are too many people with fast cars on here for you to run your mouth like your shit doesnt stink.

^^ nicest DA ^^

dartboy trust me pal ya want mopar shit im one of the few ya want onyour side lolololol ,brake out that integra i got a little suttin for ya if ya wanna shoot your mouth off im not a little 18 yr old kid

yea srry bout before im not sure what i was thinking. my dart is for sale. yeah, toootall update shits lookin fresh i will be looking foward to kohels. my tranny and clutch blew 2 days before my stage 3 was delivered.n i can not find an ls cable tranny worth the shit but heres my update new stage 3, sukudo 8 golds ADR’s fresh hood paint job. interior is gutted new antena aftermarket deck new megan catback and again srry dudes im a chill guy im 21 im from the fultoncounty area my buddy has a 95 civic ex w/ b16a1 ready set for boost. and my other buddy had a type-S. he got a dc2 now

so you only got two wheels?

“fresh” hood paint job looks like a .96cent walmart can job.

jus sayin…