Trading in the Si possibly....

Right. Same reasoning applies for trading in a FWD car with a lower payment for a RWD car with a higher payment to use as a daily driver in the northeast.

Sorry to hear broski, I thought you would be able to swing it at least until your FICO score went back positive again and you could hit up that good old refi, naw mean?

:rofl:rofl

oh and the blizzaks are awesome! and btw I got a even better deal on the car, so actually my payments only went up $5.35 from my Civic payment :thumbupI also took my car to Keeler and had a oil change done free and replaced the wiper blades free, BMW maintenance program FTW! I also found out my car is certified and has a extended warranty up to 100k! Woo hoo!

Why you gotta put my business out on the street kid?

Calm down BRO

The only catch with that (extended maintenance plan) is 6 years form the vehicle “in service” date or 100K, which ever comes 1st. Your good until 2012 at least. Make sure you get new brakes before it runs out. That will basically pay for the cost of the maintenance plan.

Ya the inservice date was January 2008 so its good until 2014 :slight_smile:

The cars a 2006 so it’s only good to 2012. So the inservice date will be what ever month the car rolled off the line ie: March 2006.

:ohnoes :lol

Keeler said it doesnt matter that its a 2006 because the car was never sold until January of 2008 so thats when all the warranty’s start, I dunno Ill have to call them again lol

It does matter, it is a 2006. Ask them to print you a “Warranty Vehicle Inquiry.” Since you didn’t buy the car they they will probably tell you no, but it’s worth a try. It will have all the dates listed for everything. I bought my 2006 X3 as CPO. My in-service date was 01/17/2006. On page 2 of the report it shows “NO COVERAGE” as of 1/17/2012 (6 years or 100k - which ever come 1st). Keeler can’t change BMW’s rules, they are only a franchise. Who did you talk to there?

with my truck (2006) the in service date was the day the guy signed the papers to buy the truck which was in 2007 so my 5yr/100000miles is good til jan 22 2012 and 100600miles this is all on my contract with denooyer. so it could be good til 2014…

Your correct, I just find it hard to believe that this vehicle sat on the lot for 2 years or more then racked up 36K in less than 1 year, this is plausible, but not likely.

None the less, it’s still a great car. I wouldn’t worry about any mechanical issues to about 100K. That’s when the coils and other stuff starts to go, from my experience with BMW’s.

Ok, but she said the car was sold in 08, you have no reason to ‘believe’ otherwise. Why are you arguing?

I wasn’t, just sound fishy to me. Just carxfax the vin, this will end the discussion:

WBAVB175X6NK38356

I did a carfax its a 1 owner. Sold in jan 08 how did u get my Vin lol ?

so how do you like driving it? How much better than the honda?

Shaved off the 325i emblem today, didnt like it, looks so much better all white :excited

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs427.ash1/23646_316666169507_825724507_3200534_4192925_n.jpg

That BMW badge is worth it’s weight in murr.

-JC

Looks ok I guess but as Wesley said…

“Always bet on black”

Plus my Roundel is a lot nicer than yers

http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m380/ajg914/Random/Clipboard01.jpg?t=1266696734