BMW 325xi or Audi A4?

I’m looking for a car for my girlfriend…wonder what you guys would pick?

it’ll be a 06-08 of either model in black,white or red…

not saying this becuase you want to buy my car but unless you plan on fixing your car every other weekend go with BMW. Consider Infinity as well if you dont go with Bimmer as there real reliable and hot as shit.

id personally like to have a bimmer. ive had a ride in a 328xi the past couple days and its fun as hell and a great ride… i wouldnt mind owning one myself.

I showed my girl your car dave and she’s in love with it… But she’ll need her father to co-sign any kind of loan so its ultimately up to her. I will let you know what goes down when I know. I got to see the car in real life and its a head turner! saw it in front of doane stuart in rensselaer I live right down the street

I personally won’t buy another Audi. Maintenance and repairs have atleast for me accumulated to a point where its not worth it.

She likes white ones just like yours too lol… whats so bad that happens to em?

ehhhh they arent that bad.

Just a plethora of recalls. The cam follower on mine wore out and ended up doing alot of damage. You shouldn’t have to be replacing a camshaft (along with alot of other stuff) on a car that’s a few years old and has less than 60k, imo.

Make her get the 335. I just picked up a coupe and I’ve been liking everything about it from handling to power.

ok baller haha. i hope u didnt get a twin turbo one.

and get the BMW. infinities are dumpy as fuck.

You created money and your calling me a baller?

:Idiots

You guys need to come back to GM or Ford. :slight_smile:

i do have money trees in my back yard lol

but srsly is it twin or single turbo?

i still own GM, im good. but the new focus ST is looking appealing. hope they bring over the RS

Twin, bsm on red with aluminum trim.

jammers saying that cause he owns half the shares of both ford and gm.

twins have tons of problems so beware.

Hpfp has been replaced and is warranties till 90k… Cars still under maintenance free warranty.

Wish this was my problem… LoL