i hate gm built cars

the gf’s car is a fucking piece of shit i hate gm built cars its a chevy lumina just had to put a new gas tank, both the inner and outer tie rods, new front brake pads, rotors and caliper, and 4 fucking tires. and this morning i get the wake up nudge of hey can you wake up and drive me to work my car wont start. so i figure it just a dead battery no its not something simple seems to be the starter i go out and turn it over the starter just spins does not engage on the flex plate

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

how old is it…and how many miles?

sounds liek a high mileage car, and ya i mean its gms fault it needed tires :rolleyes: and it all seems to be normal mantnice stuff to, rotors, pads. im willing to say this is def a 100,000 + mile car

someones bitter, and way to complain about consumable parts, why not complain about having to put gas in the car too. sheesh.

what u expect it’s a gm

maybe i should start bitching cause our trailblazer needs tires, and brakes, and rotors cut. and has 20k on it. shit wears out deal with it.

FUCK!!! I HAD TO CHANGE MY OIL!!! GOOD DAMN GM!!!

should have changed oil pump too…:bigthumb:

:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

:owned: … :rofl: :rofl:

probably a 92 with 289k on it

if it’s a lumina, it’s at least 10 years old, right?

and those weren’t exactly camrys to begin with.

i’ve liked all of my GMs. My Metros, my Prizm, my Reno: most of them required less repair than my Hondas.

i think 98 was the last year

last I checked, GM had more cars that were in the least problems per 100 than BMW did

and don’t they have a car out right now, that out performs the M3 and is about $20,000 cheaper? :wink: just messin with you, but you know its true

:smiley: :smiley:

a M3 is in the 50’s i think

a GTO is in the 30’s

does the gto really outperform an M3 ? im gonna have to side with the M3 on this one

I’m gonna have to say youre wrong on this one :slight_smile: