I would be pissed....

if this was my 55k caddy
I searched cadillac cts v and this is Not a repost
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2421093d-d063-4ea5-89b3-98a500aa04d9.htm

he has a v1

and sounds like a whiney bitch (regardless of the situation)

and yes, I would rather have a 335

I’m sure the V1 came in handy for that trip. :lol:

GM product quality really seems to be slipping lately. I know a few people with GM products and they are nothing but dissatisfied.

that was quite amusing lol

V1 FTW
Good vid, worth the watch.

I cant even finish it, what a little bitch. Shit goes in limp mode, and he beats on it. I know its a new car and all. But I was waiting for a pushrod to go thu his neck.

c’mon, why not just spend 20k more and get the z06

Its well worth it to hear all the shit he has replaced at the end of the video,pretty pathetic.

so let me get this straight, there is a problem with the car and it goes into limp mode. The this retard continues to drive it for another two hours trying to go WOT and everything else. I hope he shows the video to cadillac and they void his whole warrenty since he knowingly kept driving the car after it was having problems.

it got a chuckle out of me also. lol

he makes me want to punch him in the face…i hate whinny bitches…wtf…plus he is probly :gay:

that guy is annoying, i bet he beats the piss out of that car and doesnt take care of it. just because you have problems with your car doesnt mean you have to go make a documentary like that. i have a lot of problems with my GTO but i dont bitch about it.

id take that car any day of the week

oh i dunno man, i think it’s ALWAYS sucked. god damn, i hate/ love my car

i dunno, he had had a lot of problems that I personally think shouldnt happen with a 55K car. Not to mention he said this was the 4th time he has had this same problem. Mike, what problems you having with the goat?

he has an electical problem that they havent been able to figure out yet. Ya that happens.

Had to have his cats replaced a couple times. Well when his electrical problem kicks in the car goes into limp mode. And if im not mistaken that means cutting spark so the car runs rich. Well that retard showed how he will keep driving for hours with it like that, so rich condition = dead cats.

And problems with the rear. Ya im sure that guy never does burnouts or anything that could fuck it up.

the steering wheel controls for the radio broke and when they replaced them, they managed to put 3 deep scratches (more like gouged) in the steering wheel face. then the shifter handle broke (literally cracked in half, not even at the weld) so they replaced that but with the wrong color shift knob (GM sells the knob and shaft as one part) and in the process somehow managed to rip the shift boot. they got the new shifter and boot in, but ripped the new boot trying to put it in :smash2:. they still havent figured out what they’re gonna do about the steering wheel because apparently that part is $750, so they’re gonna try and ‘fix it’ :eyebrow: . oh, and im still having a chronic problem with my clutch that they say is normal (last i checked, it shouldnt slip under part-full load in between 2-3, 3-4, 4-5). oh and lastly, its going to the dealer AGAIN tomorrow because the finish (not the clear, the actual finish) on one of my rims is flaking off like crazy (about half the wheel is bare aluminum right now). but these are all minor inconveniences :wink: coughfucking piece of shit GMcough oops did i say that?

i love how u guys are backing up a car company that has sold a car that broke down in 12k miles.

what would u have done?

i know plenty of ppl that beat on their cars, old and new. the domestics always break down. shocker.

gm build quality blows

ur the one paying gm every dime u make to own that piece of shit