BMW 325xi or Audi A4?

:thumbup

seems like you get better price and lower mileage with the audis…

BMWWWW

Yes, becuase BMW is a higher scale lol… Kia’s are cheaper then Mercedes as well lol.

I know I know lol

Opel Insignia Turbo.

lol @ “Infiniti’s dumpy as f***”

Yeahh…OKAY.

I’m currently in a G37x while my car is in for service and it is NO DIFFERENT quality wise than a 3-series. Plus, the G37x is QUICK with a 7 speed transmissions which is rather nice.

Not to mention my M is more comfortable, more luxurious, and better equipped than 98% of the cars on this forum (some of which cost more new than what I got my car slightly used for). Infiniti’s are VERY nice cars for the average person (if you get a lower end G model) and if you have the money to splurge on an M or an FX/QX…very nice for the well off person.

I will argue their reliability compared to the Germans all day, every day. Japan > * when it comes to reliability. I will give Germans props for making BEAUTIFUL cars (at least on the outside) though. If I could have my cars interior, my cars dependability, and the 7-series body…that would be heaven.

Chad…get a G35x (older body) and call it a day. Good AWD, good MPG’s, comfortable and decently equipped (if not getting fully loaded) and will cost you less in the long run than an Audi, BMW, or Merc. Yes yes I know, Cossey had a G and it sucked. :lol

Bottom line…take care of what you buy and it will take care of you. But, cost of ownership is usually lower on Japanese cars generally speaking than other countries. They make things that, well, work.

Ignorant.

WHY IS YOUR CAR ALWAY IN THE SHOP!

Always in the shop?

Oh, you mean for stuff like fluid changes, etc.? Cause I actually maintain my shit and don’t have the time to do it myself these days with school and work. Mostly though because our air compressor broke at home so I don’t have the tools either ATM.

This particular visit is for TSB’s which every car has and a wheel bearing issue which I may or may not have caused while in PA on my way home from FL. Won’t divulge any more details on the road trip :lol

The wheel bearing is the first ‘issue’ (possibly caused by my ‘driving style’) I’ve had in 30k. I’d consider that pretty good.

I love my BMWs. Would I buy an Audi? Maybe one day, but only a 90, Coupe, etc. I have nothing against them, but when I test drove a new Audi Q7 TDI and a BMW X5 diesel almost back to back, the X5 is worlds better. I wouldn’t bother with a 325 though, at least do a 330.

Ilya, I never said I disliked my G35. You always get so defensive whenever anything is said negatively about anything you like. Calm down killer. I’d never buy a Jap luxury car after going Euro. Fit and finish on every German car I’ve been in has been better than the similarly classed Jap car. Engine reliability may be better in Jap cars, but that’s about it.

Oh. fair enough. I just feel like its literally in the shop every time I see you post. My 11 year old Audi sees the mechanic less. Well partially because thats me.

I get defensive because people talk as if they know Infiniti’s inside and out and try to suggest that someone like me (who spent a lot of money on his Infiniti) bought a POS. I’d expect anyone who likes their car to get defensive about it :lol. But in reality maybe 3 people on this forum (not including me) have actually owned one or spent a great deal of time in one.

I’m Ukrainian. There are 4 Russian body shops in Albany alone (one of which is my best friends). I’ve been in and driven MANY cars (some at great length) and I hear the least about Japanese cars when it comes to maintenance. Yeah they may rust more (Toyota trucks?), but as far as mechanics go, you’re better off with one of them (there is a reason why Camry, Civic, and Accord are best sellers).

That’s all I’m saying.

I’m sure if you babied the crap out of a BMW it would be perfect for 120kmi too, but be honest, most people don’t. His girl probably won’t. I don’t think people can argue that the cost of ownership is more expensive on a German car. It just is. I’m not saying they are bad cars, but they certainly aren’t the most fiscally responsible decision. Hell, I’d own a 7-series if the interior didn’t look like crap to me.

I was that way with the Maxima because it wasn’t under warranty (did EVERYTHING myself). The M is under warranty so I can’t be bothered doing some of the stuff myself. I do my own oil, tire rotations, sound/electronics installs but stuff like tranny flushes, etc. I just let them do it.

It’s understandable. I was the same way originally.

Oh yeah, I forgot bout the warranty. Damn you lol

I dont know anything about any of these cars… I will only buy gm, or american if all else fails…

I think she narrowed them down to these two but I’ll show her those cars Ilya

hey man, got your message, you never left me a number tho

You never cease to amaze me when you open your mouth.

Not a fan of infiniti… Just a Nissan with some fancy stuff… True lux is bimmer/audi/merc… No Mickey mouse infin

well at least we know she likes white ones, was hoping a girl wouldnt wander to the darkness

Another ignorant comment by someone who’s never (clearly) owned an Infiniti. Why don’t you pay me and I’ll rent you my car for a day and then you can tell me if my car is a Nissan (other than the motor). Hmm? Then maybe you can go drive a 5-series for a day and tell me the difference. Hell, I personally think the Infiniti M isn’t that much lower down the ladder from a 7-series. There is a reason why I picked the M over the 2 745il’s and 1 750 I was looking at down in the city prior to getting my M from Lia Infiniti.

:lol