Days away from a 330ci

well I have finally decided that im going to buy a bmw 330ci. I was all about buying an evo for a long time but kinda want to have a nice daily driver instead. I know the preformance is lacking compared to my dsm but i think i can live with that. I have a few cars in mind but not sure on the exact one. I will only buy a stick with all 3 packages (sport, premium, and cold weather) Also must have black interior. I wish i had the flow for a M3 but i still have some of my 06cbr to pay off and want to get into my own place here in a few months. I dont really know why im posting this but just wanted to get some opinions i guess…

congrats. i wish i could afford something with 0 miles and a warrenty

hahah im looking more at preowned with a warrenty…

I’ve got a 325i and really like it. Superior engineering and quality.

I really like those and I am with you 100% on the black interior.
Enjoy

My buddy has the exact car you are looking for with the full extended warrenty till 100k or something. PM me and i can get you his info.

ehh… i’d buy an audi / vw. have fun though.

bimmer are nice. that will be the next car for the wifey. for some fucked up reason she wanted the mazda 6 . it gets good gas mileage. u should go with ur initial hunch and get the evo!!!. it makes for a good daily driver as well

the bmw’s are nice, lots of people have those down here. I would also check out the infiniti G35 coupes

should make for a damn nice daily driver. i would love to own one of those. enjoy!