BMW 325xi or Audi A4?

Lmao +rep :rofl:rofl

dude, shut your mouth already you nerd motherfucker, BMW is superior to AUDI, even Audi salesman admit it you fucking peice of shit. I went into Audi with a friend a few months ago and the salesmen himself said, “well youve gotta understand, this is no BMW, but its still a beautiful luxury vehicle”… BTW, I called about your turbo kit a few months back, your girl was hitting on me on the phone, I have proof too, I guess id be a dickhead two if my cock was so small that my girl is digging someone else becuase of there VOICE you little bitch. TRUE MOTHERFUCKING STORY, while your at work that whore is DEF getting it in!!

Still no A8/A8L/S8 :slight_smile:

Hey man, I got your back on Infiniti’s, Infinitis are badass fucking cars… I used to HATE them before I worked for Lia Infiniti, but after driving all models and seeing all of the feautures, I like alot of the options better then my BMW. The EX might have been a mistake lol, but the G’s, M’s and FX’s are hot as fuck. My father used to have the fx50 and I think thats gotta be one of the sickest suv’s in existance from body style to interior to motor.

I don’t have to be an owner… I drive these cars all the time for work so don’t call me fucking ignorant when you have no clue…

And as audi being below BMW, na I don’t think so… Audi salesman seemed like a putz…

wow, shift never ceases to amaze me… go from advice on a car to “your girl is gonna fuck me”. this shit is nutty

That’s what I’m saying… Holy shit.

Sorry I asked for opinions? lmfao

dude pissed me off to the point where I hada let that out… I called up one day and his girl answered the phone cuz he was at work… I didnt really wanna buy it I was just seeing how cheap hed go so I offered like waaay lower then asking price and she said I dont think hes gonna take that, I said why dont I come over and you just sell it to me as a joke and she laughed and said your cute and that hed kill her, I said ill handle the little guy and she started to laugh again… Gaurentee that slut has had various other cocks rammed up that pussy besides this little bitch who probably saves every last nickle on his oversprayed car.

Dont be sorry you asked for opinions, be sorry for the faggots who want to talk shit instead of commenting on the topic. IDC if someone says BMW sucks as thats there opinion, I care when the question of the topic is “BMW or Audi” and someone says “the shit you say amazes me” …Really?

I hear ya dude… It’s all good, I’ll take entertainment over opinions anyday… I’m dieing over here lmfao

word… hey if you ever wanna drive the beamer lemme know, I can even stop by your house. My cousin used to talk to Tiffany when her and kyle were fighting, I’ve dropped her off at your house a few times so I know where it is lol.

Saying a g35x gets good gas mileage is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Me and alex took his wifes g35x to Penn to pick up my 335 coupe… The g35x is a fucking gas guzzler with a horrible ride compared to the BMW.

Damn…shift518 is deff gonna make headlines on the news one day. …like the Craigslist killer…just a thought

Of course not.

Did you really just tell a guy who’s owned 2 Nissans (both Maxima’s) and who currently owns an Infiniti that retailed for over $60k that he has no clue? :facepalm

Infiniti is not Nissan. That’s like saying a Lexus LS is a Toyota Avalon. Are you a retard or something? Yeah they are owned by the same people technically and share the same engines, but two very different worlds of automotive innovation/design/quality.

Did I? Yep.

G - Base - 17/24
G - Journey - 17/24
G - Sport - 17/25
G - X - 17/23

328i - 18/28
328xi - 17/25
335i - 17/26
335xi - 16/25

Source for 2008 models (just to keep it similar): Edmunds - Link 1 (G) | Link 2 (BMW)

As you can see here, the 3-series isn’t that much better except for the 328i getting a nice (albeit EPA) highway rating. Real world experience will probably show otherwise and I wouldn’t say the G is a gas guzzler. My M, on the other hand, IS a gas guzzler.

If you want to do 2011, here: BMW| G

As for ride, that is negligible. I do not see any difference in the rides except for maybe cornering ability. The stiffness/firmness and road feel is one and the same. To me that is. My friend has a 5-series, doesn’t ride any better than my car. And another friend has a 328 (08) and that rides exactly like the 2010 G37 I have right now while my car is at the dealer.

BMW = The Apple of the Auto World (lots of other great products out there but people care about the name and the name only - can’t fault BMW for building a good brand name). Infiniti is no longer what it was back in the 90’s with the G20 and old ass Q45. It’s a legit auto maker now. Hate all you want. I’d put my car up against any car on this forum in terms of comfort, quality of parts, dependability, etc. etc. Only thing I’d probably lose in is MPG’s :lol.

I cant wait to meet you, fucking midget. You have quite the chip on your shoulder!You remind me of failvis. I wouldnt even sell you my turbo kit. I heard that s2000 was the biggest fail ever.

Wow! does your mom read you bed time stories too? Im far from little midgy!

Likewise and guess what? We can make that happen whenEVER you’d like… I didnt want your turbo kit lol and yea, it was the biggest fail ever that made me $2k lol… I’ll take a couple more fails whenever you come across em?

well in your patho book of junkyard deals im sure it was a win!

I said in regards to you thinking I don’t know what I’m talking about

Hey, maybe if you stop talking and keep working hard youll be able to afford synapse to take your car from outside and drop your motor back in before summer time! Def cant advertise that car as never seen snow! lmao.