Trading in the Si possibly....

All this.

And you’re very welcome Mr. Adams. :hug

You throw way too much personal information out in the open for other people to see. Its a public forum and any and all personal information posted is up for discussion. Its your responsibility to keep those things personal. Its one thing if someone posted up your personal information, and decided to talk shit. Thats the fucked up part, but its all information you have volunteered.

The way it seems is you try to justify everything you do, to everyone else. Who cares. Why bother?

You sit here and tell people not to bring up your settlement, but you brought it up yourself. You volunteered that information when you made your thread about what car to get. If you didn’t want it discussed, don’t bring it up. That simple.

When you made your for sale thread about your system, you didn’t have to volunteer WHY you needed it gone. You brought it up. There is no one else to blame except yourself.

When you made this thread, you didn’t have to bring up what it cost you, what your trade in was, and how much your monthly payments are. You don’t need to tell people what you make, what your expenditures are, nor do you have to break it down for anyone. Its no ones business, but you’re making it theirs. Its more info you volunteered and now its open for any and all discussion.

If you feel a need to volunteer private info, tell your close friends, don’t post it on a public board that ANYONE with internet access can see. That simple.

btw nice car. Love the color combo. I wanted to pick up a white/tan s2k… but couldnt pass up the deal I got on my black one.

+rep for not saying “could care less” which doesn’t make any goddamn sense :lol

I hear ya Cliff, I actually agree, I just have always been the defensive type,I grew up with nothing so when I get told I cant afford something or what have you I get irritated lol. From now on if anyone askes how much It costs, Ill just ignore comment lol

Good plan :thumb
So maybe we have enough people now to have a BMW meet of sorts… Hahah
Dumpy rides will be welcomed (if not I’ll take a bus)

:thumbup

:banana:wow

Don’t buy an xi, buy snow tires. xi’s look like monster trucks. RWD is not bad in the snow.

Its official! I am the proud owner of my BMW :hug

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs115.snc3/16234_188638959507_825724507_2703206_1272358_n.jpg

Congratulations! Please post better pics when you have a chance.

YAY more nice german autos on the forums!

Will get some shots this weekend:thumbup I wanna wax her and all that good stuff

She sure is purrty. congrats!

Thanks!:hug I even named her…:lol

I just ordered my winter tires! I picked up some Blizzaks!:thumbup

http://www.tirerack.com/images/tires/bridgestone/bs_blizzaklm22_ci2_l.jpg

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Bridgestone&tireModel=Blizzak+LM-22+RFT&partnum=055HR6BZLM22RFT&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&autoMake=BMW&autoYear=2006&autoModel=325i Sedan&autoModClar=Base Model

See sig :lmao.
Maybe next time (whenever that is :Lol) you can actually go out with us. silents like everyone send her your food!. :lol

dumpy whipzzz

I’m financing a new Veyron drop top. The payment is 30k a month with 0 down for 12 years. I make 0 dollars a week. I can do it no problem.

as long as you have $12 or 13/month spending money after food gas insurance and rent you should be fine

Update: Veyron just got seized by the bank :frowning: