turbo civic......tuning????

When its done it is going to be pretty wicked fast…I dont think you know what you have coming to you!

my first ls-t i was terrified…hell my latest is pretty scary!

Yea fmfkid250 knows what he is talkin about, he chipped and tuned my b18c turbo set up in my del sol last week, it’s a damn monster… on the street at least anyways. havn’t been to the track with it yet.

if you are in need of any fuel pumps i have a used walbro 255lph and a an inline pump from a drag gen 3 turbo kit, not sure of the flow per hour of it. let me know if you need either of them.

i also have about 2 feet of leftover -10an Stainless Braided Earls oil return line of you need any of that.

WOW sounds great…im picking up the kit tommorrow…then it will sit for a couple weeks while i build up more money

Just bite the bullet and buy hondata, get it done right the first time.

Why?

To waste money.

hehe… yay for <CROME>

x2 on the LS turbos. :bigok:

right because running a shitty tuning program or FMU and blowing your motor is NOT a waste of money, real smart.

how is it shitty tuning program? There are tons of guys out there running 500+ hp setups on crome. Joe (fmfkid250) is one of them on here. Hondata is not the god of tuning killer.

Have you ever even used Crome? Crome would do just fine for what he is looking to build. I’ve personally tuned low 12 second all-motor cars, one with ITB’s, and a turbo LS like he is looking to build that went into the 11’s using Crome without any problems. Hondata would also work but does not offer anything additional over Crome that he would need aside from eating up more money that could better be spent elsewhere.

on my greddy kit I went a best of 12.3@119mph at norwalk. fast response and was great for what it was. it did 309whp 242wtq at 17psi on pump gas.

come on steve everyone needs anti lag, esp. with that huge 18g he is running…lol

I beleive you can anti-lag with crome,

Just turn on the speedo enabled vtec
.and retard the timing on the low map in that particular RPM where it when the car is moving will never see…

I dont like anti lag so hey? whatever

BTW: i hear the sarcasm i just wanted to say it can be done

http://forum.pgmfi.org/--->good site to learn the basics of tuning…but like some other people said I would DEFINITELY have someone tune it that knows what they are doing…don’t cheap out on tuning. Good luck with the boosting and hit up honda-tech too for good info.

didn’t mean to say Crome or Neptune we’re shitty programs I to know lots of people running them. By shitty i was refering more to the e-manage, FMU, stuff like that.

I on the other hand do prefer hondata just becuse I’ve had bad luck using crome in the past and I know more about how to use hondata so that what i stick with and reccomend. But also this is the reason I’m woried about hondtat up here because I don’t know any tuners and I don’t know what they are best with. My suggestion, talk to the person tuning your car, see what they are most comfortable with and what they reccomend.

Bwahhhhhh Neptune blows hondata out of the water dude. on top of the fact if you tune a FMU right it can run great as long as you do your research even though there is no reason to run one with programs like crome out there.

FYI: inline pro ran FMU sets ups for years into 10’s with stock bottom ends.

hey zac wheres the money for my wheels?

Your opnion is your opnion, personally I use s300 wouldn’t have it any other way. That why I reccomeneded to the OP to check with whoever is tuning the car for him to see what they know the best.

I’m a fan of Hondata as well, but the newer Neptune RTP is badass. Nowhere else can you get that many options, simple interface, for a price like that. Given what is out there for tuning Honda’s, there is a reason why Neptune’s following is growing very quickly